comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Similar thing happened with me. I didn't forget but there was simply no option to pay the biometric fee, there was only an option for the application fee so I paid this. How did your lawyer go back and pay it?
Yes my lawyer paid it later and sent CSE. After ome month i receive biometrics instruction letter.

Vardgevg1

Sep 29, 2018
Hello guys,

Can anyone advise me on the following situation?

My status is:

Biometrics We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details., But I haven't receive any message. I have reported technical issue, but again there is no response. Does anyone have the same situation? What should I do?

Thanks in advance

maimaimai

Feb 22, 2019
Hi! How did you follow up for the BIL after paying it online and sending receipt through webform? How long does it took you before yoi received it? I haven’t pay it along with my application. I just wonder how to follow up since it’s taking it too long. Thank you for your help

Godgive

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hey everyone,

I submitted my online application on March 23rd. I received a message on myCIC informing me that I must pay the biometric fee and I did. I uploaded the receipt as they stated. This was on May 10th.
I login on May 20th and see on status that i must provide my Biometrics and to see the messages below for more details. There is no new message. I checked with my CVAC and they say that I need a Biometric Instruction Letter for them to take my fingerprints and photographs. I tried to call the visa office and they said I must submit an email. I did that and so far I haven't received an answer. I'm becoming pretty anxious here and I'm not sure what to do now.

Note: I live in Accra (not Ghanaian) if that helps.
Hi I'm on the same page. I received an email saying that my application to sponsor my children's has been forward to Accra but I don't know when they will send me the biometric instructions for me. Please advise. Thank you

Sylviabrown

May 2, 2023
Hello everyone,
I have a concern, I tried paying my application fee of 235 CAD but i didn’t get a confirmation page instead it says payment processing, it may take 24 to process payment. And when i click continue it took me back to the home page where I can continue my application. Is there an issue? Should i try making the payment again?

tomasa2000

Jun 6, 2024
It’s been more than a week after submitting and paying my Canadian visiting visa and haven’t received my Biometrics Instructions Letteer. I’ve have submitted web form and sent emails but no reply. What should I do?