+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have submitted my passport Lastweek to VFS dubai , How long it would take to get stamp

andy.ad41

Aug 22, 2023
Hi Andy, Yes i received an email on 8th Sep stated "The decision envelope for your application ID-xxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC office to the Canada Visa application center in Embassy of Canada in Abu Dabhi"
Hopefully i may receive my passport in another 2 days as i resides in Qatar
wow, congratulations

andy.ad41

Aug 22, 2023
wow, congratulations
i received my
@Anuj_Goel21 @andy.ad41 I just received the email from VFS that the passports has been dispatched from IRCC to Abhudhabi VFS office.

I hope it will be delivered to me by saturday ( by courier )

Submitted on 17th AUG - PR Application - For me & my wife

Update : Received Passport !

Note : Once you receive that email, on the same day itself you will be getting your passport
i received email today but the passport is not delivered yet, i opted for delivery option, do they provide tracking number or something? are they calling before they come ? i have not missed any call today.

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Hey guys,
I have submitted my passport on Aug 24, 2023 to VFS office ( pretoria, South Africa ) It reached High Commission of Canada on Aug 29th, and til now I haven’t heard anything... anyone with the same timeline as mine? It's a Spousal Pr visa

Sep 15, 2023
Hello i need suggestion my file is lodged for January intake and i got to know that my house number in GIC certificate is wrong .. can someone please tell me what to do as i have alresdy applied for visa!!

EricRage

Sep 18, 2023
I have submitted my passport to VFS Abu Dhabi on 13 Sep and on 18 Sep (today) I received an SMS that processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office.

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
I have submitted my passport to VFS Abu Dhabi on 13 Sep and on 18 Sep (today) I received an SMS that processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office.
Oh wow that was fast, so you will get your passport soon... what type of visa is it?

Peh

Feb 11, 2024
Hi, can anyone please tell me how long does it take after submitting passport at VFS office because mine is been almost 2 week and i don’t know how much longer it will take. Thanks .

Darlingboy

Apr 10, 2024
Hi, can anyone please tell me how long does it take after submitting passport at VFS office because mine is been almost 2 week and i don’t know how much longer it will take. Thanks .
Bro today marks 21 days since I submitted it via DHL, and still haven’t heard anything