+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have submitted my passport Lastweek to VFS dubai , How long it would take to get stamp

jjyykk

Jul 26, 2023
@jjyykk yes sure. you too.. there is no logic. i mean someone who submitted later can get faster.
Yes I don’t get the logic at all… to me it’s a total mess. But i heard people submitted after Eid are experiencing longer time even for visitor visa - or you know someone submitting around the same time, but already got the visa

roman24

Jul 28, 2023
@jjyykk no i dont know anybody. the only one example - written above who submitted 12th and get 27th july.. looks like 2 weeks. cross the fingers mate

Raj16_riar

Jun 19, 2023
Sorry for my questions….Is that TRV? When did you receive an dispatch sms, in the morning/evening? I’m so stressed now … and I was thinking to directly collect at VFS since I have a trip planned
I have Visitor TRV and I got the message in the morning, I was suppose to get it overnight but still waiting…

abahsa7

Star Member
Jul 26, 2023
VFS Dubai - student visa

was told by vfs it takes 3-4 weeks
passport submitted : 14 july
email : application received : 17 july

no update yet
study permit or visitor visa - for study? and was there no urgent option when you submitted because of semester start?

iykyk

Jul 30, 2023
study permit or visitor visa - for study? and was there no urgent option when you submitted because of semester start?
study permit. no urgent option not even paid. only medical emergencies with proof. and semester starts mid september so there is time.

abahsa7

Star Member
Jul 26, 2023
study permit. no urgent option not even paid. only medical emergencies with proof. and semester starts mid september so there is time.
ah i see, mine starts sep 2

in regard to the medical emergency did they tell you that? and secondly are we meant to give it to VFS?