+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have submitted my passport Lastweek to VFS dubai , How long it would take to get stamp

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Hi All,

I submitted my passport yesterday after RFV, I'm a pilot, and the Vfs agent advised me to attach my flying schedule so the embassy prioritizes my stamping.
Today i received the sms and also Vfs called me saying that my passport is ready for collection tmrw...
Can the embassy really stamp in 1 day ? Or perhaps returned due to a mistake in pics or something else?
Thanks..

Othman Haj Salem

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Hi All,

I submitted my passport yesterday after RFV, I'm a pilot, and the Vfs agent advised me to attach my flying schedule so the embassy prioritizes my stamping.
Today i received the sms and also Vfs called me saying that my passport is ready for collection tmrw...
Can the embassy really stamp in 1 day ? Or perhaps returned due to a mistake in pics or something else?
Thanks..
It could be the second but for the first question it depends on what type of visa.

Othman Haj Salem

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Bu
Hi All,

Thanks..
But at the same time it can happen, it's just that if your visa is a PR visa I highly doubt it takes only one day. I have been waiting for 36 days now.

Othman Haj Salem

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Hi All,

Thanks..
But inshallah it's all good and it is all correct.

Reactions: |l|R|l|

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Bu

But at the same time it can happen, it's just that if your visa is a PR visa I highly doubt it takes only one day. I have been waiting for 36 days now.
Yes its a PR visa, according to the Vfs agent if pilots attach their schedule, the embassy tends to prioritize their application.
I asked the one who called me how come they stamped in 1 day, she replied because my case was urgent, idk how she knew and i forgot to ask, but my guess is that it could be labeled as urgent ?? Idk im just concerned. Will collect today and find out.

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Update:
Passport came back stamped. They prioritized my application due to the nature of my work.
best of luck everyone :)

Ch3

Jul 20, 2023
Submitted the passports on June 2, still no message!! Is this happening to anyone else?