+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i have submitted my IELTS test 15days after my application recieved ( 120days)

hi-fi man

Star Member
Jan 8, 2011
K_S said:
hi....
dont worry buddy..they will consider your latest result... as ur result reached at visa office before any Eligibility review by any Visa Officer....i also sent my IELTS after 10 days and at this moment my ecase is "In Process".

what is ur ecase status now?

Best wishes

[font=Verdana[/font]
my e-cas status in your application is under review/in process !!!
they sent me 2nd letter that here is your new ID number from Canadian immigration , London ...for future correspondence plz follow ths new ID. 8) 8)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
hi-fi man said:
Dear Wayne
I hv sent my application as it was my dead line( 120 days ) on 12th JUNE 2011. my first application was sent to them with fees in June 2010. ok??
NOC was not a problem............main reason to sent old IELTS result with my application and relevant documents was that 120 days ( 12th june ) was dead line ...thats why i sent my application haveing ( 65) marks.
i cant wait for one week................as they told me to sent application with in time ( 120days ) that was the reason !!
Ok now it makes more sense - your post seemed to read that this was a fresh application and not part of the 120 day deadline for supporting docs, hence the confusion :)

So this is to the visa office, not to CIO?

In which case there is a good chance they will make the documents up - did you include your file number with the new IELTS certificate? The visa office will consider ALL documents they have at the time they process your file, so if the new results reaches them and they match it up, then they will consider those new results.

However, once they make a decision they will not consider any new documents.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

deepak007

Aug 2, 2011
mitali said:
Hi deepak,

The only option that you have is to send your application with the old IELTS result, the receipt of next IELTS test and a cover letter to explain the situation.

The completeness of your application will be checked at CIO, and hopefully by the time you get your improved IELTS result, your file will be at VO. You can send additional document (IELTS) ONLY to your VO. CIO WILL NOT accept any new document.

Mitali
hello mitali,

thanks for your suggestion. i have heard that after 1st july 2011, the CIO will do the PER ( positive eligibility result ) and not the VO.
is it true . if that is the case, then the gap between completeness and eligibility reduces even more .
as quoted on their cic website 'Operational Bulletin 318 –
June 27, 2011'

please comment

thanks

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepak007 said:
hello mitali,

thanks for your suggestion. i have heard that after 1st july 2011, the CIO will do the PER ( positive eligibility result ) and not the VO.
is it true . if that is the case, then the gap between completeness and eligibility reduces even more .
as quoted on their cic website 'Operational Bulletin 318 –
June 27, 2011'

please comment

thanks
The completeness of your PR application will be done at CIO and this process was initiated Post June 26, 2010.

The term "PER" was coined by Forum members and not an official term used by CIC. However, this "PER" is an email issued by CIO to inform the candidates if their application of PR was found "COMPLETE"/applied for correct NOC.....in case of incompleteness or wrong NOC, CIO would return the package with the fees. The Final Eligibility will still be done at the respective VOs.

Yes, even though the "GAP" should reduce as the 120 day period (as in pre June cases) is taken care of at CIO itself, we are not observing (from the cases on this Forum) any drastic reduction in the overall time to issue Visa. Some lucky people have got Visas in 4.5 month-6month....but that is a rarity. Average timeline to receive Visa is approx 8m and above, depending on the Visa office.

Some VO as extremely slow in processing, the reasons of such slow paced service not exactly known but could be that the VO are swamped with many applications as they have to cater many countries like London VO; political instability; summer vacation etc.

Mitali

hi-fi man

Star Member
Jan 8, 2011
K_S said:
hi....
dont worry buddy..they will consider your latest result... as ur result reached at visa office before any Eligibility review by any Visa Officer....i also sent my IELTS after 10 days and at this moment my ecase is "In Process".

what is ur ecase status now?

Best wishes
THANK U DEAR WAYNE FOR ALWAYS VALUABLE COMMENTS !
I HOPE I WILL GET SOME POSITIVE REPONSE FROM THEM...MY CATEGORY IS IN DEMAND ...AS I LAST LETTER THEY TOLD ME THAT FOR YOUR CATEGORY ITS TAKES 9-10 MONTHS FOR PROCESS ! :p :p

Raj_Zain

Jul 16, 2011
Dear generally it take 3 months for application to go into processing,so i think since u have submiitted new result after a week....it would be absolutely fine ..............champion memebers can suggest well