+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i have submitted my IELTS test 15days after my application recieved ( 120days)

hi-fi man

Star Member
Jan 8, 2011
DEAR ALL

I have sent my all documents and detailed application in June, 2011 with old IELTS test result , at that time my marks were 65. After 1 week i have sent my latest IELTS result with detailed letter in seperate envelope which was recieved there on 20th june, 2011. after that my marks were 67, as required.
kinldy inform me is it possible that they have attached my final IELTS result with my application?

plz give ur valuable remarks !

deepak007

Aug 2, 2011
DEAR ALL

I have sent my all documents and detailed application in June, 2011 with old IELTS test result , at that time my marks were 65. After 1 week i have sent my latest IELTS result with detailed letter in seperate envelope which was recieved there on 20th june, 2011. after that my marks were 67, as required.
kinldy inform me is it possible that they have attached my final IELTS result with my application?

hi,

you mean to say, they accepted your application even with 65 points????? is it possible ????? and then after 1 week you resubmitted the ielts , according to which ur score became 67. But my question is :-

1) did they accepted your file

2) what is the status of your file on e-cas

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
hi-fi man said:
DEAR ALL

Hi,

I think you will need to be very lucky for them to match up your 2nd set of IELTS results with the original application. Historically this isn't really possible until your application is with visa office with a file number.

Nothing you can do but wait now - but why did you simply not wait until you had the 2nd set of results and could achieve 67 points with the complete application? Was NOC cap limit looking to be full?

Anyway, you may be lucky - but I think you should prepare yourself for the fact they might fail your application and send the 2nd set of IELTS results back separately.

Wayne.

hi-fi man

Star Member
Jan 8, 2011
Dear Wayne

i have submitted my application with old IELTS as its MUST to submit application with all documents with in 120 days..my days was falling on 12th June and i appeared for IELTS on 14th June. Thats why i have sent my old IELTS result. moreover i didnt get information that have they attached my latest reusult with my detailed application package or not !
some one told me that its takes 3 months for them to see and document..its a long que.. !
i hope they will review my application with latest result ! or even they have attched my latest reult with my application !

NOC cap limit full ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ban imposed on 26th june 2010...i have sent my initial application whch was recieved to them on 2nd June 2010.

thanks for sharing ur views.
looking forward for ur reply, if any

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
hi-fi man said:
Dear Wayne

i have submitted my application with old IELTS as its MUST to submit application with all documents with in 120 days..my days was falling on 12th June and i appeared for IELTS on 14th June. Thats why i have sent my old IELTS result. moreover i didnt get information that have they attached my latest reusult with my detailed application package or not !
some one told me that its takes 3 months for them to see and document..its a long que.. !
i hope they will review my application with latest result ! or even they have attched my latest reult with my application !

ban imposed on 26th june 2010...i have sent my initial application whch was recieved to them on 2nd June 2010.

Ok now you are confusing me even more.
In your original post you talked about June 2011, now you are talking about June 2010?

Why were your days "falling on 12th June"? Do you mean that if you waited for IELTS results it would be 1st July 2011 and that you were worried your NOC may no longer be on the list?

Sorry I am just trying to work out why you needed to send the results with an old IELTS result which only gave you 65 points, rather than just wait a week or to and send a completely eligibile application all in one go.

Anyway as I said, CIO are not historically very good at matching up documents with applications. The worse case scenario for you would be that your application passes the completeness check, but fails the eligibility review because of only 65 points, in which case your application will not be returned.

So I hope they do match your new IELTS results to your application, but I think you need to prepare yourself for the fact that they may not.

Wayne.

kur761

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PILLOT OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2007
IELTS Request
11-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-03-2010
Med's Request
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-07-2011 & CHC London office rvd. on 25-07-2011
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
PPR RVD ON 08-03-2012 PPs. SENT 12/03/12 CHC RVD 13/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Status has been changed to "DM" & Canadian address has also been updated.
LANDED..........
11-06-2012
hi-fi man said:
DEAR ALL

One of my friends had the same situation , but he is an applicant of 2007. He did not acquire the required bands in IELTS and in turn he was not reaching the required marks of 67. But when he submitted his documents within 120 days , he attached the invoice of next IELTS test NOT old result and explaining his situation in covering letter. When he got the required bands , sent seperately with detailed covering letter and now he got his medical forms last month.

In my view and on the basis of friend's experience you should not have submitted IELTS result instead of next exams invoice and our seniors have given their opinion over it.

Wait and see buddy ..............................this is not the end of life and enjoy dear

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
hi-fi man said:
Dear Wayne

Hope they will consider your second one.

deepak007

Aug 2, 2011
Cappuccino said:
In your original post you talked about June 2011, now you are talking about June 2010?

Why were your days "falling on 12th June"? Do you mean that if you waited for IELTS results it would be 1st July 2011 and that you were worried your NOC may no longer be on the list?

Sorry I am just trying to work out why you needed to send the results with an old IELTS result which only gave you 65 points, rather than just wait a week or to and send a completely eligibile application all in one go.

Anyway as I said, CIO are not historically very good at matching up documents with applications. The worse case scenario for you would be that your application passes the completeness check, but fails the eligibility review because of only 65 points, in which case your application will not be returned.

So I hope they do match your new IELTS results to your application, but I think you need to prepare yourself for the fact that they may not.

Wayne.
Hi everyone,

i have a similar problem, i had applied in 2008 but my file was rejected as the ministerial instructions changed , but they had allotted me a the file number 'BXXXXXXXXXX'( in rejection letter) . now i want to apply in NOC 1122 but my ielts score in speaking is 6.0 which makes my TOTAL POINTS 65.

can i apply as hi-fi man and send my updated IELTS results in a 2-3 weeks later on. AS EXPLAINED BY MR. Cappuccino, that you need to have a file number so that they can update your record.

IN MY CASE I HAVE the file number so can i do the same as mr. hi-fi man.

1) I have a previously filed 'BXXXXXXXX' Number.
2) will be appearing IELTS re-exam soon

as quoted by Mr. Cappuccino ' your application passes the completeness check, but fails the eligibility review because of only 65 points, in which case your application will not be returned.'

3) want to know, what is the time gap between an application's completeness check and the eligibility review ( in respect to calculating the total points ).

URGENTLY NEED ADVICE ON THIS FROM SENIOR MEMBERS/Cappuccino

Thanks

K

K_S

hi-fi man said:
Dear Wayne

hi....
dont worry buddy..they will consider your latest result... as ur result reached at visa office before any Eligibility review by any Visa Officer....i also sent my IELTS after 10 days and at this moment my ecase is "In Process".

what is ur ecase status now?

Best wishes

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
deepak007 said:
Hi everyone,

i have a similar problem, i had applied in 2008 but my file was rejected as the ministerial instructions changed , but they had allotted me a the file number 'BXXXXXXXXXX'( in rejection letter) . now i want to apply in NOC 1122 but my ielts score in speaking is 6.0 which makes my TOTAL POINTS 65.

can i apply as hi-fi man and send my updated IELTS results in a 2-3 weeks later on. AS EXPLAINED BY MR. Cappuccino, that you need to have a file number so that they can update your record.

IN MY CASE I HAVE the file number so can i do the same as mr. hi-fi man.

1) I have a previously filed 'BXXXXXXXX' Number.
2) will be appearing IELTS re-exam soon

as quoted by Mr. Cappuccino ' your application passes the completeness check, but fails the eligibility review because of only 65 points, in which case your application will not be returned.'

3) want to know, what is the time gap between an application's completeness check and the eligibility review ( in respect to calculating the total points ).

URGENTLY NEED ADVICE ON THIS FROM SENIOR MEMBERS/Cappuccino

Thanks
Well prior to 1st July 2011, completeness check was taking just a few days, and confirmation of positive eligibility review was taking around 4/5 weeks. Given that the actual review will likely be done all on one day, it's fair to guess that the "gap" between the completeness check being finished and the eligibility review starting is 3 to 4 weeks as it sits in the queue awaiting review.

Once again, I must stress this is just my guess.

Wayne.

deepak007

Aug 2, 2011
Cappuccino said:
Well prior to 1st July 2011, completeness check was taking just a few days, and confirmation of positive eligibility review was taking around 4/5 weeks. Given that the actual review will likely be done all on one day, it's fair to guess that the "gap" between the completeness check being finished and the eligibility review starting is 3 to 4 weeks as it sits in the queue awaiting review.

Once again, I must stress this is just my guess.

Wayne.
So mr. Wayne, in your opinion should i gamble and submit with old ielts result ( total score 65 points ) & later submit the new ielts results ( appearing for reexam on 25 aug , result by 7th sep 2011) . in case i wait for that long, i think the cap will in any acse get filled .

please suggest

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
deepak007 said:
So mr. Wayne, in your opinion should i gamble and submit with old ielts result ( total score 65 points ) & later submit the new ielts results ( appearing for reexam on 25 aug , result by 7th sep 2011) . in case i wait for that long, i think the cap will in any acse get filled .

please suggest
In your own position you take a risk either way.

If you wait, although you may score better IELTS the NOC cap for 1122 may be full. In my opinion it will be full by end of August at the latest and if your test results will not be to you until 7th September, then the application won't get to CIO until mid September and I think the cap will almost certainly be full by then.

If you send the application now with the old results, you will probably pass the completeness check but unless they can match any new results you send them, you will fail the eligibility review with 65 points and you will not get any of your documents back if you fail at that stage.

I guess your best chance is to send the application now and to hope they can match the new results in time. Of course, you have no guarantee that the new results will definitely increase your points.

But it sounds to me like your only chance - if we try to intelligently guess as to when the 1122 NOC will be full.

Wayne.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepak007 said:

please suggest
Hi deepak,

The only option that you have is to send your application with the old IELTS result, the receipt of next IELTS test and a cover letter to explain the situation.

The completeness of your application will be checked at CIO, and hopefully by the time you get your improved IELTS result, your file will be at VO. You can send additional document (IELTS) ONLY to your VO. CIO WILL NOT accept any new document.

Mitali

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Following the news that the NOC cap for 1122 went from 269 to 307 in ONE DAY, I think you definitely have no choice but to send the application now.

I may already be too late, but you have to send it by the end of this week to have any chance of making it within the cap I think.

Best of luck.
Wayne.

hi-fi man

Star Member
Jan 8, 2011
Cappuccino said:

Wayne.

Dear Wayne
I hv sent my application as it was my dead line( 120 days ) on 12th JUNE 2011. my first application was sent to them with fees in June 2010. ok??
NOC was not a problem............main reason to sent old IELTS result with my application and relevant documents was that 120 days ( 12th june ) was dead line ...thats why i sent my application haveing ( 65) marks.
i cant wait for one week................as they told me to sent application with in time ( 120days ) that was the reason !!