+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i have one question

alihussanusa

Apr 23, 2017
Dear Respected Sir,
I have some question below which I need strong assistance from you. In Advance, I am very grateful and Thankful to you people.

1. I am Pakistani Citizen leaving & working in Bahrain past 7 years, I have 4 family members with me leaving here my 3 daughters born in Bahrain also.

2. If I apply online I need to go for biometric, I would love to travel to Doha Qatar since we have been travel there so many time and we like that country. We will get on arrival visa, as Visitor visa Doha for 30 days.

3. I would like to do my biometric along with my wife to VSF Doha and want to know do I need to submit my passport same time or I can come back to Bahrain and send my passport to Canada visa application center Abu-Dhabi UAE Via courier Aramex.

4. I have USA Non-Immigrant B1/B2 Visitor Visa which I have been travel once for 15 days with my family and it's still valid until 2022, and I have traveled to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Pakistan, Bahrain I am a residence, Do you think this travel history will make some difference.

5. My brother is leaving in Canada Brampton he has a work permit, he is 1.5 years do you think I need to mention in my application, but I am going to live in Hotel for 20 days only.

6. This year I am traveling to the USA again to enjoy my vacation time, in Los Angles last time we visited NEW york & New jersey. But I would love to travel via Car by the USA to CANADA and want to see Nigra Fall, Vancouver, and meet my brother if possible. My total vacation approved by Company is 38 days.

please do help me that what are the best chances to get TRV to Canada.

Thanks in Advance.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Ali,

First, here's my reply to your other post: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/trv-april-applicants-t484375.30.html

To answer your questions:
4. Your US B1/B2 visa will make a difference for your travel history. You must include your US visit details/scan this visa for your cover letter.

You can also prepare a Travel History explanation (if the TRV application form doesn't have this section). However, only your US visit would actually count as travel history.

5. Yes, you must state the details of your siblings (including your brother in Brampton) in the 'Family Information' form

6. You can include a provisional flight itinerary/provisional hotel bookings for a travel plan like Bahrain >> US >> Canada >> US >> Bahrain.

Other suggestions:
1. You must include evidence of your immigration status in Bahrain

2. Evidence of your ties to Bahrain + Pakistan such as employment contract + leave approval letter + salary slips + lease agreement + financial situation + property/land ownership + family ties to Pakistan (especially if they are dependent on you), etc

3. Do prepare a day-by-day itinerary of your Canada visit with detailed expense estimates.... and you must prove you can afford this itinerary and airfare for yourself and your family

4. It could help if your brother provides an invitation letter + other relevant documents (if he chooses to do so)

arslan 405

Apr 20, 2017
You must include evidence of your immigration status in Bahrain

which documents required to fulfill this evidence ?????

alihussanusa

Apr 23, 2017
dear sir
I am here on job employment visa since I am here and my family is my dependent with me.
could you please give me the answer of point 5 and point 6

I have only USA visa where I travel do you think it will make some travel history. I travel to the USA 1 month back now after 2 months i am applying for Canada do you think it is fine.

what is the best option can I apply online or paper application while I will be visiting Doha vsf and I will give my Biometrics also.

please help what are the documents I need to submit. apart from all mandatory documents.
please advice.

avs189

Apr 18, 2017
If you wish to meet your brother do ask for invitation letter and furnish along with the application.

There is no harm in mentioning your brother - as long as your able to prove that you will return back to the work location.

No difference in evaluation of application - be it online or paper. Bryanna has already covered the list of documents above.

alihussanusa

Apr 23, 2017
Sir last question

I have visited with my family last month march 21 till April 5 now I want to apply for Canada since my annual vacation leave available for more 23 days. Do you think I can apply End of May Or End of June? please help.

And I am not going to visit my brother he is very far. and of course I have to be back since I have a job here last 7 years I am leaving in this country and my small daughter goes to school, I am doing Marketing diploma which I am in the role last year 2016 December its 1-year course. I do taking classes 3 times weekly. so this all will be my proof that I will be back. Thanks.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
alihussanusa said:
I have visited with my family last month march 21 till April 5 now I want to apply for Canada since my annual vacation leave available for more 23 days. Do you think I can apply End of May Or End of June? please help.

And I am not going to visit my brother he is very far. and of course I have to be back since I have a job here last 7 years I am leaving in this country and my small daughter goes to school, I am doing Marketing diploma which I am in the role last year 2016 December its 1-year course. I do taking classes 3 times weekly. so this all will be my proof that I will be back. Thanks.
Do post the list of documents for yourself, your wife/children in one thread.

You mentioned about meeting your brother in Brampton, visiting the Niagara Falls, etc. If this is what you plan to do then Brampton is a short drive up from Niagara.... and it would help if your brother provides an invitation letter.

If you intend to visit Vancouver (not Niagara, Brampton, etc) then that's a completely different situation. Do you have firm travel plans/what you intend to do in Canada?

alihussanusa

Apr 23, 2017
Dear Bryanna,

the documents I have arranged is below
1. Bank statement for 6 months
2. Last 3 or 6 months salary slip
3. Letter from employer NOC 7 years service still on duty
4. hotel booking (Air tickets )
5. Passport copy with all stamps and pages with USA valid visa
6. Birth certificate of my children
7.Approved vacation leave
8.Marriage certificate
9.travel insurance
10.complete visa application as mention in their website CIC
11. I am visiting Seattle for 7 days in the USA to one company which they have sent me invitation letter also in the US. I am going to Visit them as some business deal, that why we decided to travel also for 10 days to Vancouver that all. After back to home.

plan in Canada
Vancouver Zoo
Stanley Park
Capilano Suspension Bridge
Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden
H. R. MacMillan Space Centre
Queen Elizabeth Park

so far that we have decided to Visit.

alihussanusa

Apr 23, 2017
my brother have work permit even do I am not going to visit him since I will be in Vancouver do you think he can still send me invitation letter?

apart of this, I am doing Marketing Diploma here in Bahrain which is 1-year course and it's not complete yet. I can bring a letter from my institute that I am studying here.

need assistance and thanks for your kind help everyone.

Last thing someone told me that paper application take more time then online is that true,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Bryanna said:
Hi Ali,

First, here's my reply to your other post: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/trv-april-applicants-t484375.30.html

To answer your questions:
4. Your US B1/B2 visa will make a difference for your travel history. You must include your US visit details/scan this visa for your cover letter.

You can also prepare a Travel History explanation (if the TRV application form doesn't have this section). However, only your US visit would actually count as travel history.

5. Yes, you must state the details of your siblings (including your brother in Brampton) in the 'Family Information' form

6. You can include a provisional flight itinerary/provisional hotel bookings for a travel plan like Bahrain >> US >> Canada >> US >> Bahrain.

Other suggestions:
1. You must include evidence of your immigration status in Bahrain

2. Evidence of your ties to Bahrain + Pakistan such as employment contract + leave approval letter + salary slips + lease agreement + financial situation + property/land ownership + family ties to Pakistan (especially if they are dependent on you), etc

3. Do prepare a day-by-day itinerary of your Canada visit with detailed expense estimates.... and you must prove you can afford this itinerary and airfare for yourself and your family

4. It could help if your brother provides an invitation letter + other relevant documents (if he chooses to do so)

Do check the suggestions which I had given earlier (the above post). There are quite a few documents which you've missed for your employment + your ties to Bahrain and Pakistan.

In addition to this:
1. Your itinerary must include detailed expense estimates as you do not have a Canadian host

2. Include broad evidence of your meetings/visit/hotel and flight bookings to Seattle + explain why you would like to visit Vancouver

3. Include a leave approval/bona fide student letter from your college for the marketing course + tuition fee receipts + student ID/similar proofs

You must include the same explanations/evidence for each application. I suggest you apply as paper applications when you give your biometrics at the Doha VAC

alihussanusa

Apr 23, 2017
dear Sir. Bryanna,

dear Sir Good morning.
Actually what happen i will tell you all i got USA B1/B2 visa in Feb and we planed to travel since it was my vacation leave we went, once i was in new York i search market as related to my company business.
I am sales manager of two small group company, Advertising+ Real estate. So in New york i search on real estate since this is my job so what i have found its good market for investor, once i was back i have informed the company that USA market have a lot of potential so that why this time my boss he use to go to Seattle USA which is closed to Canada border near Vancouver he told me if we will send you again are you willing to go and search market and meet with different real estate agent i told them ok why not. That why they have got me invitation letter from one company in USA that i am going to meet them related to company Business that we have.

Then i decided once this time we are going to USA again why not try to go and see Canada Vancouver that all only. We are interested to visit there nothing more, Alhumdulla i am well settled here.

I have bought under construction property here in Bahrain. ( i do have property documents under my wife name)
I am student of global Institute in Bahrain doing diploma marketing ( i will have letter from institute that i am in roll and still doing studies)
I have permanent Job here ( permanent job letter that 2011 till now on duty )
my Daughter goes to school here ( school admission letter )
approved vacation leave
6 month bank statement 35000 CAD current balance( this is my personal saving still i have to make expense plan for Canadians my money i can spend like in USA i did)
hotel booking
ticket
travel insurance usa and canada both
usa old pics and usa ticket and valid usa visa on passport
pay slip
noc salary certf
employment contract with company
credit card statement which i usa in USA
family tree month, sister , and brother back home i am responsible for that sending money every month with receipt i have
one sister leaving here with us in Bahrain but in her house
one bro in Dubai
one bro in Canada Ontario

please advice me below

so we are very happy to live here in Bahrain more 10 years.

please do advice me regarding i should apply single or all family since my all situation is in front of you, so you can think and decide.
last thing shell i apply paper application or online

Thanks bro
Ali