+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have offer of may and already taken admission in sept 2018 intake

Harsimran9889

Jan 26, 2018
I had applied for may 2018 but i got waotlisted in it and then i applied it for sep 2018 I got tje offer then.And i paid the fees of one sem to confirm my seat in sep 2018. And got admitted. Now i have also recieved offer for may 2018 of same course for which i was waitlisted earlier. Now please help to decide which offer to keep. My ielts score is overall six with not less than 5.5 . Also tell What will be the effect of new rules ie sds system.
Please reply

maria93

Dec 2, 2016
I had applied for may 2018 but i got waotlisted in it and then i applied it for sep 2018 I got tje offer then.And i paid the fees of one sem to confirm my seat in sep 2018. And got admitted. Now i have also recieved offer for may 2018 of same course for which i was waitlisted earlier. Now please help to decide which offer to keep. My ielts score is overall six with not less than 5.5 . Also tell What will be the effect of new rules ie sds system.
Please reply
Which program is that? And institution?

And why don't you talk to the admissions representative about this? He might guide you better. I personally think you should go for the one having more funding opportunities.

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
Apply for may please before 31 jan as in rules may change , so to be on a safer side.
Also, discuss yiur academic profile with marks in each sub

Harsimran9889

Jan 26, 2018
Which program is that? And institution?

And why don't you talk to the admissions representative about this? He might guide you better. I personally think you should go for the one having more funding opportunities.
Program human and health management
Institution - Bow valley colIege
If rules change will I be affected as I have not lodged my file yet but I have taken admission

Reactions: maria93