+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i have done my biometric since march and i haven't get any respond till now and what should i do

gajamesglobal

Aug 22, 2024
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Haaa... those Agents are very tricky in nature. It might be that an unfavourable response has been sent by IRCC and because of that, they would not tell you and make sure they delay in telling you so that you wouldn't pester them or request that they do another application for you immediately. They will wait until you cannot do anything again for the term you applied for. If you eventually get any response, check the date on it to be sure when IRCC sent the response to you.

gajamesglobal

Aug 22, 2024
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Haaa... those Agents are very tricky in nature. It might be that an unfavourable response has been sent by IRCC and because of that, they would not tell you and make sure they delay in telling you so that you wouldn't pester them or request that they do another application for you immediately. They will wait until you cannot do anything again for the term you applied for. If you eventually get any response, check the date on it to be sure when IRCC sent the response to you.
Request to see what he submitted for you both the form page the IRCC sent to him after submission and all the documents he uploaded for you the way he uploaded it. Let's talk, you can reach me on 08060155041.

April1990

Oct 22, 2021
for my relative it is the same, medicals and bio-metrics done 27th of March, nothing till now
just waiting .

April1990

Oct 22, 2021
My relative receives the email from IRCC , then informs the agent to check.