+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have been in canada for 8+ years still no PR, can you help?

silva88

Mar 18, 2023
In 2014 I moved to canada to take a 3 year program in college as international student I have graduated and been nominated by the province to apply but it seems like the province of Manitoba only does paper applications for PRs no express entry. I have applied for my pr but immigration asked for some documentation I didn’t know they wanted and they cancelled my application (it was not denied) and asked me to re apply. I am frustrated because the current waiting time for the PR is 20months while the canadian experience class is 12months. Should I apply under Canadian experience class? I have obviously a lot points for their criteria, what are the benefits of going through the process the province is requesting.

I am currently on a work visa.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
In 2014 I moved to canada to take a 3 year program in college as international student I have graduated and been nominated by the province to apply but it seems like the province of Manitoba only does paper applications for PRs no express entry. I have applied for my pr but immigration asked for some documentation I didn’t know they wanted and they cancelled my application (it was not denied) and asked me to re apply. I am frustrated because the current waiting time for the PR is 20months while the canadian experience class is 12months. Should I apply under Canadian experience class? I have obviously a lot points for their criteria, what are the benefits of going through the process the province is requesting.

How many points do you have under Express Entry?

pw0032239

Oct 24, 2021

there was a cec draw of 75 in 2021, were you not eligible for that

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
some documentation I didn’t know they wanted and they cancelled my application (it was not denied) and asked me to re apply. I am frustrated because the current waiting time for the PR is 20months while the canadian experience class is 12months.
You are frustrated because your application was cancelled due to improper paperwork? I'm not sure if you understand that you can't say "they take long and I'm frustrated" when you are the ones not doing the right paperwork.

If you have a nomination or CRS points that are required (why are we even talking about CRS points for someone in Canada from last 8 years ffs!) - you can be processed in 6 months simply by getting an ITA in EE draws.

I have obviously a lot points for their criteria, what are the benefits of going through the process the province is requesting.
If you have enough points, just get a ITA from EE draws like I did! You can't be that stupid and then blame it on IRCC.

CECs are literally the ones getting 75-80% ITAs in these general EE draws. What's holding you back from doing the same?

Reactions: Taran D

silva88

Mar 18, 2023
In 2014 I moved to canada to take a 3 year program in college as international student I have graduated and been nominated by the province to apply but it seems like the province of Manitoba only does paper applications for PRs no express entry. I have applied for my pr but immigration asked for some documentation I didn’t know they wanted and they cancelled my application (it was not denied) and asked me to re apply. I am frustrated because the current waiting time for the PR is 20months while the canadian experience class is 12months https://100001.onl/ . Should I apply under Canadian experience class? I have obviously a lot points for their criteria, what are the benefits of going through the process the province is requesting.

my issiue has been solved

Daniel1120

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Visa Office......
Montreal
You are frustrated because your application was cancelled due to improper paperwork? I'm not sure if you understand that you can't say "they take long and I'm frustrated" when you are the ones not doing the right paperwork.

If you have a nomination or CRS points that are required (why are we even talking about CRS points for someone in Canada from last 8 years ffs!) - you can be processed in 6 months simply by getting an ITA in EE draws.

If you have enough points, just get a ITA from EE draws like I did! You can't be that stupid and then blame it on IRCC.

CECs are literally the ones getting 75-80% ITAs in these general EE draws. What's holding you back from doing the same?
Is it really hard for you to be friendly to people? I know your application has been approved super fast, so that's why you think IRCC is doing things in a proper way? Be kind. I saw you posted to many people in this way.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I know your application has been approved super fast, so that's why you think IRCC is doing things in a proper way?
It took me more than three years to get my PPR. As I said, I didn't look for validation, neither I give. I can Be kind" to people who need help. What possible help does OP need after 8 years in Canada? Has the right CRS, has CEC experience, etc. Obviously can get an ITA in general draws. That's what my suggestion was in case OP was that oblivious.

Be kind. I saw you posted to many people in this way.
I'm not your or OP's therapist. Not unless you pay me lol. Go seek whatever validation you need elsewhere.

Is it really hard for you to be friendly to people?
Re-read what the user posted. I talked nothing but logic. Truth and rewards are not for validation seekers. If someone say they are frustrated by their own mistake, but make IRCC a spacegoat, I don't know how to give them the validation they seek.

This forum could be a gem of info. But, no "I hate IRCC because I can't do my documentation right" spam is what we see. OP was never here to get any help, just wrote two messages, never responded back to any (not just mine, but neither to others) comments.

Stop being a snowflake and start being real.

Canada is hard and you need to be tough and DIY a lot of shit. If you can't even do the basic part, R.I.P. your future.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It took me more than three years to get my PPR. As I said, I didn't look for validation, neither I give. I can Be kind" to people who need help. What possible help does OP need after 8 years in Canada? Has the right CRS, has CEC experience, etc. Obviously can get an ITA in general draws. That's what my suggestion was in case OP was that oblivious.

I'm not your or OP's therapist. Not unless you pay me lol. Go seek whatever validation you need elsewhere.

Re-read what the user posted. I talked nothing but logic. Truth and rewards are not for validation seekers. If someone say they are frustrated by their own mistake, but make IRCC a spacegoat, I don't know how to give them the validation they seek.

This forum could be a gem of info. But, no "I hate IRCC because I can't do my documentation right" spam is what we see. OP was never here to get any help, just wrote two messages, never responded back to any (not just mine, but neither to others) comments.

Stop being a snowflake and start being real.

Canada is hard and you need to be tough and DIY a lot of shit. If you can't even do the basic part, R.I.P. your future.
OP is a spammer. The question isn't real.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010