+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have already done biometrics but now IRCC asks me to pay 85$ for biometrics. What to do?

studentfrompoland

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Yes they will which is supposed to be followed by their final decision but nowadays it might take longer to get a decision with what i have read from other people’s experiences but just pray you get everything at once so that this nightmare of waiting comes to an end.
Thank you so much honestly!! You are really a wonderful help in this time .... I will keep you updated! :)

JAYB92

Jul 24, 2023
Wh
I have a very specific question that I haven't found an answer to yet.

I have done my biometrics in 2019 but when I applied for my study permit application I didn't upload them because I clicked "Yes" when they asked me if I have done biometrics in the past.

Now IRCC sent me a message in my account with a request to pay 85$ for biometrics and I can upload it on the IRCC myAccount.

Since I have already done biometrics can I just upload my biometric fingerprints or will this result in a refusal or do I have to pay again 85$? But it won't make any sense since I already have my biometrics but I just didn't upload them and maybe IRCC doesn't know I have my biometrics.

I also can't find this specific biometric validity letter that many talk about. I only have 2 pages with all of my fingerprints and another page with my photo and 4 fingers (right thumb, right index, then the pic, then next to it left humb, left index).

Please help as my deadline in Feb 10th
What was next after biometric fee payment ?
Please share. I am in the same situation. Thanks