+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have a visa question.

llllllove

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
I apply several colleges,can I use one of the offer given by the colleges to apply visa,and after going to Canada I can choose whatever college that gave me the offer to attend?

Jun 8, 2015
Here is the answer to your question: From CIC.GC.CA

I want to change my school or program of study. How can I change my study permit?

New rules for prospective international students are now in effect (as of June 1, 2014).

Read about these changes and how they may impact you.

Primary school student
•You must apply to modify your study permit when you move on to high school. Send your application to the CIC Case Processing Centre in Vegreville, Alberta.

High school student
•You must apply to modify your study permit when you move on to post-secondary school. Send your application to the CIC Case Processing Centre in Vegreville, Alberta.

Post-secondary student
•You may change your school, program, field of study or level of study (e.g. from the Bachelor level to the Masters level) without applying for a new study permit. You do not need to apply for a change to the condition of your study permit, either. You may continue to use your study permit as long as it is valid.
I hope this helps!

mhyan

Jul 13, 2015
hi there is anybody can advice me what im suppose to do?
I received my tourist visa application and they gonna refused me the reason for refusal are;
I didnt convinced them to return back to Philippines after my visa expired.
I dont have enough sufficient fund for my travel.
My Canadian boyfriend pay all my expenses during my stay there including my home, food,air plane ticket, and everything.
My questions are; how could I convinced them that i will return back to Philippines before my tourist visa end? And how much money do i have in my account to have sufficient travel?
Pls advice me guys I need your comment pls. Your reply is highly appreciated thank you.

allah amar rob

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Sending dockument to cic Singapore

Hi guyz,i need some advice.can i send regular mail through canada post using cic singapore street address?not the p.o box one.i am worried because my hubby already sent it using the cic Singapore street address.please someone correct me on this.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhyan said:
hi there is anybody can advice me what im suppose to do?
I received my tourist visa application and they gonna refused me the reason for refusal are;
I didnt convinced them to return back to Philippines after my visa expired.
I dont have enough sufficient fund for my travel.
My Canadian boyfriend pay all my expenses during my stay there including my home, food,air plane ticket, and everything.
My questions are; how could I convinced them that i will return back to Philippines before my tourist visa end? And how much money do i have in my account to have sufficient travel?
Pls advice me guys I need your comment pls. Your reply is highly appreciated thank you.
How much money do you have now and how long you intend to visit Canada?