+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have a 5 year Gap between my 10th (SSC) and 12th grade (HSC).

adrianlobo13

Jun 5, 2019
I have a 5 year Gap between my SSC and HSC examinations. I have completed my SSC in the year 2013 and my HSC in the year 2019. But during this time I have worked and have got legal experience letter for it. I have my marksheet of 11th grade, after that in my 12th grade I suffered in a major medical illness, due to which I had to drop my stuies, but when I dropped my studies I took up a Job in a Pharmacy, then after I worked as a assistant teacher in a School, leaving that I rejoined the Pharmacy for 2 years, I did get a better offer in another school where I was a teacher, I recently appeared for my 12th through National Institute of Open Schooling. I started working in 2015.

Is it possible for me to get a student visa?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I have a 5 year Gap between my SSC and HSC examinations. I have completed my SSC in the year 2013 and my HSC in the year 2019. But during this time I have worked and have got legal experience letter for it. I have my marksheet of 11th grade, after that in my 12th grade I suffered in a major medical illness, due to which I had to drop my stuies, but when I dropped my studies I took up a Job in a Pharmacy, then after I worked as a assistant teacher in a School, leaving that I rejoined the Pharmacy for 2 years, I did get a better offer in another school where I was a teacher, I recently appeared for my 12th through National Institute of Open Schooling. I started working in 2015.

Is it possible for me to get a student visa?
Yes, very much so. As long as you were working there is no problems whatsoever. Just mention your work experience in your application form and SOP.

adrianlobo13

Jun 5, 2019
Yes, very much so. As long as you were working there is no problems whatsoever. Just mention your work experience in your application form and SOP.
There are many consultants who are giving me information that there is a gap in my profile so i would not be able to get the visa and the offer letter. I'm really scared for getting a rejection. I'm planning to go for bachelors degree.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
All you can do is get an offer letter and follow the advice on here to provide a solid documented case and what will be will be. Consultants are not always correct Good luck

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
There are many consultants who are giving me information that there is a gap in my profile so i would not be able to get the visa and the offer letter. I'm really scared for getting a rejection. I'm planning to go for bachelors degree.
Consultants only want to scare you. They will then tell you that normally you won't get admission, but they will get you admission in a college. This college will be paying them to funnel students to them.

Consultants also don't take cases where they feel they need to do a lot of effort. Backlogs, study gaps, older age. All such people are told you can't get visa which is not true.

Just apply to colleges. They don't care when care when you did your schooling, how you did it and how old you are. Age isn't a criteria when looking for offer letter or visa. As long as you meet the criteria you will get an offer letter.

When it comes to visa, write everything truthfully. Explain your situation in your SOP, why you want to study in Canada etc. You will have as good a chance as anyone else.

adrianlobo13

Jun 5, 2019
Consultants only want to scare you. They will then tell you that normally you won't get admission, but they will get you admission in a college. This college will be paying them to funnel students to them.

Consultants also don't take cases where they feel they need to do a lot of effort. Backlogs, study gaps, older age. All such people are told you can't get visa which is not true.

Just apply to colleges. They don't care when care when you did your schooling, how you did it and how old you are. Age isn't a criteria when looking for offer letter or visa. As long as you meet the criteria you will get an offer letter.

When it comes to visa, write everything truthfully. Explain your situation in your SOP, why you want to study in Canada etc. You will have as good a chance as anyone else.

This really helped me put an ease to my mind. Thank you. I wish I get my student visa soon.