25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Dear students,

I had applied for jan 2011 intake in uni waterloo and didnot get admission. then I come to know its very tough to get in Masc program. now I want to apply agan in meng program. please refer me good and cheap uniz. my profile is

B.Sc chemical engineeirng cgpa 3.04/4.00 form uet lahore Pakistan. Ielts 7.5 GRE (Quantitaive 630 Verbal 300)

raj6666

Dec 3, 2012
Dear ,
This is rajan from india .....
Wherever it may be , you will need to find a supervisor and needs to satisfy him to get into a M.sc . In addition M.sc (research - very competitive to get admission - funded ) differs a lot from M.eng (course work) . Based on your profile , i will suggest you to apply only for M.eng degree. Try to consider :
University of regina
sinmon fraser university
concordia university
etc..

dont apply to manitoba, saskatoon,carleton ... u wont get it ( don waste money and don mistake me)
Before applying try to do a lot of research oon your degree , college , supervisor , living cost and atmosphere , funding ability , post graduate goals ,aspirations. dont go blind you will face lot of consequences and stress . be prepared , apply early ... My personal advice for your marks ... go for concordia you will get... but huge fees has to be paid...(before all sit and think will you be more happier in canda than in pakistan?.. u cannot eat eat authentic mutton biriyani there...

sorry u can try Univ of windsor also ... no problem ....
Try to go like this apply to four university (M.eng)

1) 1 good (manitoba or saskatoon or carleton OR ALBERTA HERE YOU HAVE TO FIND SUPERVISOR FOR m.ENG PROGAM ALSO)
2)1 above average ( windsor)
3) 1 average ( regina - environmental program is there )
4) 1 ok ( concordia)
bcoz u wont get disappointed at the end.
Uof albert has very good M.eng program in petroleum engineering u will definitely get a job also because there are so many refinries are ther
Note :
If u want to contact professor .. Mail these things to him ... bcoz there is no procedure to do this.

1) letter of interest (why u should work with him , ur research potential , what u would do )
2) resume
3) recommendation letter

note: If u want to gain admission in M.s degree you should have a proff of undergraduate research experience

all these things have been faced by me... fool proof .... u can go ahead ... even consultants dont know abt this....
rajaraja6666 @ gmail.com