+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got Visa

bakhtawar.com

Oct 31, 2015
Hi guys,

So i am going to apply for the first time for university from Saudi Arabia for MBA program. Can you please guide the cheaper and good college in Toronto and what are the chances of my VISA got approved

Study Gap: After 10th i took the admission in spoken english classes for 6months and other 6months i wasted . After doing my BBA i was doing job in a company as sales executive

10th 55% (I.COM)
12th 49% (I.COM) ( My marks is less than 49% what should i do for this any suggestion )
BBA 3.18 GPA ( Marketing)
IELTS 6.5 overall (L 7.5, R 6.5, W 6, S 5.5)
Have 3 year experience as Sales Executive

Please if you are reading this thread answer it Will i get the Visa or not

Baali

Jan 8, 2016
bakhtawar.com said:
Hi guys,

So i am going to apply for the first time for university from Saudi Arabia for MBA program. Can you please guide the cheaper and good college in Toronto and what are the chances of my VISA got approved

Study Gap: After 10th i took the admission in spoken english classes for 6months and other 6months i wasted . After doing my BBA i was doing job in a company as sales executive

10th 55% (I.COM)
12th 49% (I.COM) ( My marks is less than 49% what should i do for this any suggestion )
BBA 3.18 GPA ( Marketing)
IELTS 6.5 overall (L 7.5, R 6.5, W 6, S 5.5)
Have 3 year experience as Sales Executive

Please if you are reading this thread answer it Will i get the Visa or not
I'd say your profile is weak because of you low grades in school which is a big no as far as visa is concerned.

bakhtawar.com

Oct 31, 2015
I got 49% in 12th class will they reject my visa if they see the previous qualification which is BBA in it i got 78% marks what are the chances of approval or rejection