+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I GOT VISA AFTER 4 YEAR EDUCATIONAL GAP/LATEST EDUCATION IS HIGH SCHOOL.

Baali

Jan 8, 2016
My profile:

10th-7.6 CGPA
12th-79% with subjects physics maths english and chemistry through CBSE board
IELTS-7 bands

After 12th showed that I prepared for engineering entrance exams for a year.
After that, I worked as a HVAC technician for two years

I applied for Electronics Engineering Technician course, which is relevant to the work experience I have and I got offer letter from Seneca college.

I strictly followed SPP checklist and included all the required documents. Also, I did add a property evaluation report from government registered CA of property worth 8 crores.

Thank you all, who gave opinions and helped me out. I am sure this post would be helpful to the people in need.

ravie.92

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baali said:
My profile:

10th-7.6 CGPA
12th-79% with subjects physics maths english and chemistry through CBSE board
IELTS-7 bands

After 12th showed that I prepared for engineering entrance exams for a year.
After that, I worked as a HVAC technician for two years

I applied for Electronics Engineering Technician course, which is relevant to the work experience I have and I got offer letter from Seneca college.

I strictly followed SPP checklist and included all the required documents. Also, I did add a property evaluation report from government registered CA of property worth 8 crores.

Thank you all, who gave opinions and helped me out. I am sure this post would be helpful to the people in need.
congrats bro, which VAC office did you applied and when you got the visa. Please share to help others.

D

Deleted member 556103

In just 3 days ..wow congrats again.. You must have attached a very strong sop. I applied on 18th march too delhi vfs..

Baali

Jan 8, 2016
ravie.92 said:
it must be your profile and SOP
Indeed. I did attach a three pages long SOP, worked over it for nearly a month and prepared my file throughout by myself to rule out any mistakes.

Waseema16

Mar 3, 2016
Could u pls share ur sop to me...my mail address is waseem.mirza08@gmail.com...it's an urgent reques..thanks in advance.

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,
Brother congrats.....can u plzz send me your SOP @

sudan.randeep@live.com