+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I GOT PNP Letter of Interest from ONTARIO, what now?

mohitbector

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Haryana
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
06-03-2019
i applied in EE and the same day i got interest letter from ontario. that message asked me to DIRECTLY contact the province.... can anyone tell what to do now? has anyone else got the letter of interest too?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Do you want to move to Ontario? If no, ignore it and don't do anything. If yes, read on.

If your Express Entry score is below 450, you can afford to spend CAD $1500, and you meet all the requirements in the application guide below, you can send your complete application package to OINP to get 600 additional points in Express Entry:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

It takes about 3-4 months for processing, not including the fact they will not work in December and January.

letstry

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohitbector said:
i applied in EE and the same day i got interest letter from ontario. that message asked me to DIRECTLY contact the province.... can anyone tell what to do now? has anyone else got the letter of interest too?
Would you mind sharing your NOC and the CRS points please?

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Same! I just applied for EE and got a letter of interest asking me to apply for PNP Ontario. Bit confused about what to do next. I dont have a job offer either... the letter of interest looks a lot more different than invitation to apply or acceptance according to its description on site. If someone could help out.

Jicjoc

Oct 31, 2015
I got one too but i have 465 points on my express entry profile. It seems expensive and lots of paperwork for something that will take upto 6 months...

Express entry alone may be faster... Surely the next draw will drop down under 465 again?

Also i tried to fill out the pnp form but it has the address hardcoded for canada. Has anyone seen that? I currently reaide overseas... Can i still apply for pnp? How? Thank you

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Jicjoc said:
I got one too but i have 465 points on my express entry profile. It seems expensive and lots of paperwork for something that will take upto 6 months...

Express entry alone may be faster... Surely the next draw will drop down under 465 again?

Also i tried to fill out the pnp form but it has the address hardcoded for canada. Has anyone seen that? I currently reaide overseas... Can i still apply for pnp? How? Thank you
Yes, you can safely ignore the invitation. For what it's worth, the paperwork for OINP is practically the same as the paperwork needed at the CIC stage anyway, just that OINP requires blank pages of the passport too, so you will do the same thing at the end.

Jicjoc

Oct 31, 2015
I dont have ita yet thougg through express entry alone and im depending on the next draw score to drop under 465. If i got a nomination and 600 points then i would be guaranteed ita...

Can i apply for pnp as a foreign based person?

ttzindani

Oct 12, 2015
mohitbector said:
Tou have to fill the form and attach all the tequired documents and send it directly to Ontario office with CAD 1500 draft. And than wait for three months.