+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i got my decition made but no passport request

mazuuko

Jul 6, 2015
ri123 said:
If your ecas shows DM then you can call CIC call centre and they can let you know what is decision made on your file (I am pretty sure that will be approval) good luck :)
Actually that's not the case. I called CIC call center twice and I was told "Sorry, we agents no longer have the right to access your files. So we couldn't tell you what the decision is". NO use calling them.

chk112

May 4, 2015
mona r said:
Hi chk112 quick question ,how long does it take to receive GCMS notes ? I just ordered one today . thanks
it ll take around a month like 27-33days.
i just realized that my app was transfered to CPCO on 13th of may.
and something happened at this moment cuz nothings going on after that.
every words says mine is perfect and good to go but i guess there might be a problem during this transfer.
i ve heard that had happened few times.
i should call them tomorrow and make sure if its transfered well

mazuuko

Jul 6, 2015
chk112 said:
im pretty sure that there is a specific representative in charge for us who have got DM on 20th of may for pnp.
i ve got a gcms note few days ago and it says she doesnt even start processing for CoPR. her code is bb01127.
what an unfair system.
Same here. I got my notes on 16th June and it read exactly the same. Just don't understand what the fk cic is waiting for since the final decision has been made?
BTW how did you know BB01127 is female??

chk112

May 4, 2015
mazuuko said:
Same here. I got my notes on 16th June and it read exactly the same. Just don't understand what the fk cic is waiting for since the final decision has been made?
BTW how did you know BB01127 is female??
just guessing.lol

taztinch

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Re: i got my decision made but no passport request

got DM last june 4 until now no ppr I did call CIC during my 2nd week but the officer didn't even bother to ask my application number, and just answered me
processing time is 17months when I told her that I got DM status then she said " oh, getting impatient, just wait for the email they're going to contact you soon.
But its been a month now still no PPR. Those who are applying under EE got PPR faster than us who been waiting for a year in processing. Hope this week we all got PPR.

Niz11

Jul 29, 2013
Re: i got my decision made but no passport request

taztinch said:
got DM last june 4 until now no ppr I did call CIC during my 2nd week but the officer didn't even bother to ask my application number, and just answered me
processing time is 17months when I told her that I got DM status then she said " oh, getting impatient, just wait for the email they're going to contact you soon.
But its been a month now still no PPR. Those who are applying under EE got PPR faster than us who been waiting for a year in processing. Hope this week we all got PPR.
Anyone who got PPR today? Worried!

spand806

Jun 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
13th oct
Doc's Request.
never
AOR Received.
aor 2 22nd NOV
File Transfer...
22ND NOV

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
mazuuko said:
Actually that's not the case. I called CIC call center twice and I was told "Sorry, we agents no longer have the right to access your files. So we couldn't tell you what the decision is". NO use calling them.
Its all depend upon your luck and agents over there.Some of them are really helpful(like one I got) and they will do everything to help you out.But others they don't care and won't even pull up their files.There are lots of people who call them after DM and they advice them that their application is approved.I called them last week and agent pulled up my file and give me all the info i was looking for.So whoever you spoke with they just made it up.They are there to help and answer our questions so that's obvious that they have access to our files.

spand806

Jun 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
13th oct
Doc's Request.
never
AOR Received.
aor 2 22nd NOV
File Transfer...
22ND NOV
I went to speak to my MP ... I m from edmonton... she said will contact cic as they contact cic officer directly... n she will let me know in a week... so hope for best

taztinch

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
I did call CIC today and the officer was very helpful on my enquiry. She told me that they sent a letter last June 19 and if I won't receive it until July 20 I can call them back. And I ask if it's by email or regular mail she said by regular mail. Feeling hopeful that will receive it this week. :) :)

mazuuko

Jul 6, 2015
spand806 said:
I went to speak to my MP ... I m from edmonton... she said will contact cic as they contact cic officer directly... n she will let me know in a week... so hope for best
Did you tell MP the officer's code is BB01127? Pretty sure this stupid bimbo is responsible for this two-month delay.