+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got an offer letter from Goil oil Canada limited

Feb 27, 2024
Is it fake or real
This is to notify that GOIL Oil Canada appointed you for a job offer in Windsor, Canada, and you have been ordered to appear in the office on
April 30th, 2024 or before, as a potential employee, GOIL OIL has
made available a place to stay in the company's accommodation during
your stays in Canada.

We congratulate you once again, as we send you an appointment letter, all documents that will improve the efficiency in acquiring the approval of your work permit will be sent immediately to the Canadian embassy, contact the VFS GLOBAL for express traveling approval of Canadian tourist Visa documents, considering the documents that you may be required to present before the Canada Embassy and the nature of interview that you might face, the time and Visa delay which might not be all that favorable to you now because of COVID, thereby resulting in refusal of the visa to you.

We have established a responsible cordial
relationship with the Embassy for fast approval of working visas to our selected applicants without delay and long visa protocol.

The attachment is the ADMINISTRATION OF APPOINTMENT LETTER, which must be downloaded, signed and send the copies to the Canadian Visa Email address below with YOUR valid PASSPORT COPY, one to our email for future reference.

This will prove that you are from GOIL OIL and all necessary help should be available to you.

HERE IS THE CONTACT OF THE CANADA VISA REPRESENTATIVE HEADQUARTER

Note; You have 14 days from the date of receipt of this letter to sign and send your appointment letter to the below Email address to enable you report to the biometric collection point in your country to provide your biometric data. Failure to send the biometric test documents to our email address in a timely manner may result in cancellation/disqualification of the visa process.

EMAIL: visa.vfsglobal51@gmail.com

Phone: +1 (438) 795-6674
Whatsapp: +1 (438) 795-6674

Address: Canada VFS Global Center

You are required to contact us in case of any clarifications. Any
clarification sent outside the Inquiry Office will not be treated and
clarified,

Regards.
GOIL OIL COMPANY

Show quoted text

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is it fake or real
This is to notify that GOIL Oil Canada appointed you for a job offer in Windsor, Canada, and you have been ordered to appear in the office on
April 30th, 2024 or before, as a potential employee, GOIL OIL has
made available a place to stay in the company's accommodation during
your stays in Canada.

We congratulate you once again, as we send you an appointment letter, all documents that will improve the efficiency in acquiring the approval of your work permit will be sent immediately to the Canadian embassy, contact the VFS GLOBAL for express traveling approval of Canadian tourist Visa documents, considering the documents that you may be required to present before the Canada Embassy and the nature of interview that you might face, the time and Visa delay which might not be all that favorable to you now because of COVID, thereby resulting in refusal of the visa to you.

We have established a responsible cordial
relationship with the Embassy for fast approval of working visas to our selected applicants without delay and long visa protocol.

The attachment is the ADMINISTRATION OF APPOINTMENT LETTER, which must be downloaded, signed and send the copies to the Canadian Visa Email address below with YOUR valid PASSPORT COPY, one to our email for future reference.

This will prove that you are from GOIL OIL and all necessary help should be available to you.

HERE IS THE CONTACT OF THE CANADA VISA REPRESENTATIVE HEADQUARTER

Note; You have 14 days from the date of receipt of this letter to sign and send your appointment letter to the below Email address to enable you report to the biometric collection point in your country to provide your biometric data. Failure to send the biometric test documents to our email address in a timely manner may result in cancellation/disqualification of the visa process.

EMAIL: visa.vfsglobal51@gmail.com

Phone: +1 (438) 795-6674
Whatsapp: +1 (438) 795-6674

Address: Canada VFS Global Center

You are required to contact us in case of any clarifications. Any
clarification sent outside the Inquiry Office will not be treated and
clarified,

Regards.
GOIL OIL COMPANY

Show quoted text
Fake for many reasons. VFS would never use a gmail account.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Thank you so much I really appreciate you.can you please help me .how can I get to know a real offer?and thank you once again.
First basic test is: Did you apply for the job?

Because anybody who applies for a job researches about the company first. If you did not apply for the job, just think why and how would a company offer a job to somebody who didn't apply to their job posting.

Feb 27, 2024
After I sent the copy of my passport and resume to them, they then sent an interview and agreement form to be filled.then I filled the forms and sent it.after I sent those,they then sent appointment letter for me to sign.but I haven't signed it yet.