+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got an offer from one Drimaoil in Box 6525, Station “D” Calgary, Alberta Canada T2P 3G7

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
please could anyone in canada confirm the authenticity of this information for me. I have been offered a job from one" LPG Liquefied Petroleum Gas canada. The letter goes thus

CONGRATULATION

Attention:

CONGRATULATIONS!

This is to certify that Lpg Oil Canada appointed you for a job offer in Calgary, Canada, and has been ordered to appear in the office in August. 14th , 2023 or before, as a potential employee, Lpg Oil Canada has made available a place to stay in the company's accommodation during your stays in Canada.
Download the documents below, sign and send them to the VFS GLOBAL VISA DEPARTMENT via the email address below with your international passport to schedule a biometric capture and start the visa process, send one copy to us for future reference.
Of course it is fake. Employers do not provide accomodations.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
please could anyone in canada confirm the authenticity of this information for me. I have been offered a job from one" LPG Liquefied Petroleum Gas canada. The letter goes thus

CONGRATULATION

Attention:

CONGRATULATIONS!

This is to certify that Lpg Oil Canada appointed you for a job offer in Calgary, Canada, and has been ordered to appear in the office in August. 14th , 2023 or before, as a potential employee, Lpg Oil Canada has made available a place to stay in the company's accommodation during your stays in Canada.
Download the documents below, sign and send them to the VFS GLOBAL VISA DEPARTMENT via the email address below with your international passport to schedule a biometric capture and start the visa process, send one copy to us for future reference.
Fake.
Would have been this easy to secure a job in Canada from overseas the immigration would have been at a declined rate in other countries and the various deadly incidents would have not occured.

Fataw

Nov 29, 2023
Could anyone who is in Canada confirm the authenticity of this company? I have been asked to fill a form to include my international passport whilst I wait for a face to face interview

DRIMA OIL CANADA

DEAR ABDUL-FATAW MUMUNI

You are hereby notified that your qualifications and experiences were found suitable for the requirements of Drima oil Canada" as in-line with the rules and regulation guiding international expatriate recruitment job in the Canada labor act (reviewed)

Note all international employees must pass through an interview before any company or organization should term them as prospective employees.

Download the AGREEMENT LETTER and INTERVIEW FORM.

Kindly Fill and print out the above Documents and make sure you put each page on PDF or MICROSOFT format for a better view. Send the filled forms to the below Email address for continuation of your process

EMAIL: visa@drimaoil.site

You are required to contact us in case of any clarifications. Any clarification sent outside the Inquiry Office will not be treated and clarified.

Thanks,

For more inquiry visit the Drima oil Official website to chat with the admin Department.
http://drimaoil.site/

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Could anyone who is in Canada confirm the authenticity of this company? I have been asked to fill a form to include my international passport whilst I wait for a face to face interview

DRIMA OIL CANADA

DEAR ABDUL-FATAW MUMUNI

You are hereby notified that your qualifications and experiences were found suitable for the requirements of Drima oil Canada" as in-line with the rules and regulation guiding international expatriate recruitment job in the Canada labor act (reviewed)

Note all international employees must pass through an interview before any company or organization should term them as prospective employees.

Kindly Fill and print out the above Documents and make sure you put each page on PDF or MICROSOFT format for a better view. Send the filled forms to the below Email address for continuation of your process

You are required to contact us in case of any clarifications. Any clarification sent outside the Inquiry Office will not be treated and clarified.

Thanks,

For more inquiry visit the Drima oil Official website to chat with the admin Department.
It's a scam. The website is fake. Don't give them any money.

Reactions: YVR123 and Fataw

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015

DRIMA OIL CANADA

DEAR ABDUL-FATAW MUMUNI

Thanks,

Fake! Drima reads like Dreamer..get it?

Reactions: Fataw

Benny ward

Jan 20, 2024
I got both Employment interview form n letter of agreement n as well as letter of appointment. Someone pls talk to me if this company n there applications is legit

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Benny ward

Jan 20, 2024
Thank , because they request me to pay for a biometric capture before the company going to issue me visa n plane ticket all of that

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank , because they request me to pay for a biometric capture before the company going to issue me visa n plane ticket all of that
A company cannot give you a visa. They are scamming you. Only the government can give you a work permit after you have applied with your LMIA to get a closed work permit. Do not give any money.