+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i got a question about marriage in canada

rawtext

Aug 1, 2011
Topic: Want to get married in Canada but how? ik there was this post and i read the reply's and don't understand them

hi im 19 and my girlfriend lives in Canada how would i go about marrying her i plan on asking her when i go back there in September im a u.s citizen and she is a Canadian citizen? what are the right steps to go about this

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First she has to say yes. Here are instructions on how to go about the rest: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/606199/get_married_in_canada_how_to_make_it.html?cat=41 It also depends on the province, you see.

rawtext

Aug 1, 2011
Leon said:
First she has to say yes. Here are instructions on how to go about the rest: associatedcontent It also depends on the province, you see.
that site says nerally you will need to have an official photo ID, passport, divorce decree if you are divorced, death certificate if you are widowed and a birth certificate to get your Canadian marriage license. If you are under 19, im not under 19 but she is.. she is 17 and turns 18 in September that's why im going there again to ask her to marry me on her birthday. and hopeing she will say yes

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In some provinces the age of majority is 18 and in others it is 19.