I found Canada very open to Cultures

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Forum Members,

I have just got back from a 8 days visit to Canada and found it very nice and open to cultures since it's a multicultural place.
I visited Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal and I have no doubt one can do good there.

Life is very expensive in Toronto. Avoid it! Unless you find a high income job.

Ottawa is wonderful but theren't that many jobs. however. if you get lucky to find a job there, you will never like to leave that place.
Montreal is unique and survival jobs are somehow easy to find ( ;D). The place has lot to offer.

It will depend on what we are looking for. Watch out for Thermal Schock... instead of cultural schock...
That is just my humble opinion. 8)

SFD

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
SFD said:
Dear Forum Members,

I have just got back from a 8 days visit to Canada and found it very nice and open to cultures since it's a multicultural place.
I visited Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal and I have no doubt one can do good there.

Ottawa is wonderful but theren't that many jobs. however. if you get lucky to find a job there, you will never like to leave that place.
Montreal is unique and survival jobs are somehow easy to find ( ;D). The place has lot to offer.

It will depend on what we are looking for. Watch out for Thermal Schock... instead of cultural schock...

SFD
Thanks dear for sharing such a valuable info.

Cheers...

hd2k

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Watch out for Thermal Shock... instead of cultural shock...
;D ;D ;D
loooooooool
i like it
good luck in your new country

Janfeb

Star Member
May 1, 2011
SFD said:
Dear Forum Members,

SFD
thats right,conceded

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
SFD said:
Dear Forum Members,

SFD
I totally agree with your comments!!!! good luck for everything...

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Dear Forum Members,

SFD
Nice comments about Canada.Thanks You Sir..............+1

cai84

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
PI
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
Med's Request
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
19-04-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-06-2011
thank you SFD for sharing a brief overview of the different cities.. It is truly inspiring! ;)

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
SFD said:
Dear Forum Members,

SFD
Thx for such magical informations. ;D

Pal