+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i finished my MCCQE1 and i got the lmcc but my CRS 460

hakim989

Jun 18, 2023
i finished the medical exam and i got the LMCC but still my express entry score 460 i don't know what i should do and how i can enter canada with this score i feel confused and im not sure what i can do any one have any idea what i can do ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i finished the medical exam and i got the LMCC but still my express entry score 460 i don't know what i should do and how i can enter canada with this score i feel confused and im not sure what i can do any one have any idea what i can do ?
What does medical and LMCC have to do with your EE score? You need to increase your score - better English, French etc. or look at PNP programs.

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Since you have finished the medical exam and got the LMCC, you are eligible to apply for permanent residency in Canada through the Express Entry system. However, your current CRS score of 460 is not high enough to be invited to apply for permanent residency.

There are a few things you can do to improve your CRS score and increase your chances of being invited to apply for permanent residency.
  1. Get more work experience. The more work experience you have in a skilled occupation, the more points you will receive.
  2. Get a higher education. A higher education will also increase your CRS score.
  3. Learn French. If you are fluent in French, you will receive an additional 15 points.
  4. Get a job offer from a Canadian employer. A job offer from a Canadian employer will give you an additional 600 points, which is enough to guarantee an invitation to apply for permanent residency.
If you are not able to improve your CRS score to meet the current minimum threshold, you can still immigrate to Canada through the Express Entry system by participating in a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). PNPs are designed to attract skilled immigrants to specific provinces or territories in Canada. Each province has its own PNP, and the requirements for each program vary. However, in general, you will need to meet the following requirements to be eligible for a PNP:
  • You must have a job offer from a Canadian employer in the province or territory where you are applying.
  • You must have the skills and experience that are in demand in the province or territory where you are applying.
  • You must meet the language requirements for the province or territory where you are applying.
  • You must be able to financially support yourself and your family in Canada.
If you are eligible for a PNP, you will be able to apply for permanent residency through the Express Entry system. If you are interested in immigrating to Canada, you should speak to an immigration lawyer or consultant who can help you assess your options and determine the best way to immigrate to Canada.

Reactions: hakim989

hakim989

Jun 18, 2023
Since you have finished the medical exam and got the LMCC, you are eligible to apply for permanent residency in Canada through the Express Entry system. However, your current CRS score of 460 is not high enough to be invited to apply for permanent residency.

There are a few things you can do to improve your CRS score and increase your chances of being invited to apply for permanent residency.
  1. Get more work experience. The more work experience you have in a skilled occupation, the more points you will receive.
  2. Get a higher education. A higher education will also increase your CRS score.
  3. Learn French. If you are fluent in French, you will receive an additional 15 points.
  4. Get a job offer from a Canadian employer. A job offer from a Canadian employer will give you an additional 600 points, which is enough to guarantee an invitation to apply for permanent residency.
If you are not able to improve your CRS score to meet the current minimum threshold, you can still immigrate to Canada through the Express Entry system by participating in a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). PNPs are designed to attract skilled immigrants to specific provinces or territories in Canada. Each province has its own PNP, and the requirements for each program vary. However, in general, you will need to meet the following requirements to be eligible for a PNP:
  • You must have a job offer from a Canadian employer in the province or territory where you are applying.
  • You must have the skills and experience that are in demand in the province or territory where you are applying.
  • You must meet the language requirements for the province or territory where you are applying.
  • You must be able to financially support yourself and your family in Canada.
If you are eligible for a PNP, you will be able to apply for permanent residency through the Express Entry system. If you are interested in immigrating to Canada, you should speak to an immigration lawyer or consultant who can help you assess your options and determine the best way to immigrate to Canada.
i have the more than 6 years work experience but non in canada and i have phd the problem is that non in canada and its almost impossible to learn french now but thanks alot it was very helpful