+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I did not receive correspondence email

petrovic1878

Oct 14, 2016
1. We received your application to sponsor (wife’s name) on August 30, 2016.
2. Dependents listed on the application are: (child’s name)
3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 28, 2016.
4. We started processing your application on September 27, 2016.
5. We sent you correspondence on October 04, 2016 about the decision on your application.

I did receive email (correspondence) for number 3.
but
I did not receive email (correspondence) for number 5.
What does it mean... Should I contact CIC… Am I rejected or accepted…?
Thank you

Sohini

Sep 23, 2016
petrovic1878 said:
3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 28, 2016.
5. We sent you correspondence on October 04, 2016 about the decision on your application.

Thank you

Was your sponsor approved? that should be the first step. Then they should start the PA's application, first checking the medical.
Are you able to check your status in ECAS or CIC?

petrovic1878

Oct 14, 2016
I am checking it online on CIC site, that’s how I know about it…
I just did not receive email with decision
I am a sponsor...
It is regarding approval of the sponsor ...

do they send it by email or use conventional post and how long does it take?
thank you

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
petrovic1878 said:

I did receive email (correspondence) for number 3.
but
Thank you
You can relax. You have been approved as the sponsor as they would not start processing the application from the pa without that approval. You most likely will never receive an email showing sponsor approval.

cheng9999

Dec 14, 2015
Sous02 said:
You can relax. You have been approved as the sponsor as they would not start processing the application from the pa without that approval. You most likely will never receive an email showing sponsor approval.
It looks like this is about the sponsor approval process. It is not true that sponsor does not receive any email. In our case, I got the first acknowledgement, plus the approval for sponsorship, with approximately the same timing as the poster put out. After this, communication would go to the applicant (unless same email address is used for both persons or the sponsor was assigned as representative).

I have not seen what it looks like to log in under "online services" to check the status of the application, as it looks like there's some changes to the online system. So what I describe next is in the past (about 1 year ago).

If there is only one case going on for the sponsor (i.e. he is only sponsoring PR and not other things like his own citizenship, then once the application has passed over to the visa office to continue processing, the sponsor can log in with his/her UCI number and would see 2 sections: on the left would be sponsorship, on the right would be the PR application.

So in this case, decision has been made regarding sponsorship, and assuming it to be positive, you would see that the applicant side has something.

If there is only one section, it could either mean the sponsorship was rejected OR the case is in the process of being transferred from Mississauga to the VO handling the PR application. From the post, it is not clear whether the poster saw his own sponsorship section or also the PR application section as well.

So either you keep logging in with your own UCI to check or you can order GCMS notes to find out.

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
cheng9999 said:
It looks like this is about the sponsor approval process. It is not true that sponsor does not receive any email. In our case, I got the first acknowledgement, plus the approval for sponsorship, with approximately the same timing as the poster put out. After this, communication would go to the applicant (unless same email address is used for both persons or the sponsor was assigned as representative).

I have not seen what it looks like to log in under "online services" to check the status of the application, as it looks like there's some changes to the online system. So what I describe next is in the past (about 1 year ago).

If there is only one case going on for the sponsor (i.e. he is only sponsoring PR and not other things like his own citizenship, then once the application has passed over to the visa office to continue processing, the sponsor can log in with his/her UCI number and would see 2 sections: on the left would be sponsorship, on the right would be the PR application.

So in this case, decision has been made regarding sponsorship, and assuming it to be positive, you would see that the applicant side has something.

If there is only one section, it could either mean the sponsorship was rejected OR the case is in the process of being transferred from Mississauga to the VO handling the PR application. From the post, it is not clear whether the poster saw his own sponsorship section or also the PR application section as well.

So either you keep logging in with your own UCI to check or you can order GCMS notes to find out.
Again it is rare now for the sponsor to hear that they have been approved. There are numerous postings about this issue. You are writing about Ecas. Most use mycic now although you need to check both. The sponsorship has been approved or they would stop the process. In your gcms notes you may also see reference to correspondence they have sent that you may or may not ever recieve.

ddot

Oct 6, 2016
Sous02 said:
Again it is rare now for the sponsor to hear that they have been approved. There are numerous postings about this issue. You are writing about Ecas. Most use mycic now although you need to check both. The sponsorship has been approved or they would stop the process. In your gcms notes you may also see reference to correspondence they have sent that you may or may not ever recieve.
I never received anything confirming I was approved as the sponsor. A couple weeks ago, Decision Made was changed on my Ecas (which most said theirs was too, mass update). I actually can't link to CIC account, have tried many many times.

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
I would call them and continue to send CSEs until they respond.

IRCC said they sent PA two e-mails which were never received. Only found out because we requested the GCMS notes and saw two notes indicating that two e-mails were sent requesting two updated forms (IMM5406 and IMM5669) and one with AOR2.

We called IRCC and sent CSEs. The agent on phone both of times we called said that they would/could not resend the e-mails. I kept sending e-mails to inform that we never received the e-mails. This week we got an e-mail from an actual IRCC officer acknowledging receipt of the CSEs and the updated forms with both letters attached with current dates.