+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I did a mistake on IMM1344F completing one of my details and I already passed the medical and biometrics test

Dianablaz

Sep 30, 2024
My husband is sponsoring me and I did a mistake on the form IMM1344F, instead put me as spouse living in Canada, I select the option common in law living in Canada but on the other details about my husband and me I select the option “Married”, I just noticed when I entered to track my application, I already passed the medical and biometrics test. What could I do? I presented all my married proves, certificates and all the documents that they can see I am married, but I’m not sure what should I do at this moment.

Dianablaz

Sep 30, 2024
I did a mistake on the form IMM 1344F, for sponsor instead put me as spouse living in Canada, I select the option common in law living in Canada but on the other details about my husband and me I select the option “Married”, I just noticed when I entered to track my application, I already passed the medical and biometrics test. What could I do? I presented all my married proves, certificates and all the documents that they can see I am married, but I’m not sure what should I do at this moment.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I did a mistake on the form IMM 1344F, for sponsor instead put me as spouse living in Canada, I select the option common in law living in Canada but on the other details about my husband and me I select the option “Married”, I just noticed when I entered to track my application, I already passed the medical and biometrics test. What could I do? I presented all my married proves, certificates and all the documents that they can see I am married, but I’m not sure what should I do at this moment.
Tell us the name of the form and save us looking it up