+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I cleared the confusion on this topic! please read! thanks

MaXimuS

Dec 5, 2008
hi guys! i just wanna ask if i change program from fsw to lcp do i have to do or fill up additional forms or special forms or just proceed with the normal process for lcp? appreciate your replies on this. thanks everyone

maximus

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: CHANGING OF PROGRAMS FROM FSW TO LCP WHAT TO DO?

Hi

MaXimuS said:
hi guys! i just wanna ask if i change program from fsw to lcp do i have to do or fill up additional forms or special forms or just proceed with the normal process for lcp? appreciate your replies on this. thanks everyone

maximus
You apply under the LCP which is for a work permit. Your choice whether to withdraw your FSW application

PMM

MaXimuS

Dec 5, 2008
Re: CHANGING OF PROGRAMS FROM FSW TO LCP WHAT TO DO?

hi guys sorry for the confusion here

i got here in canada under foreign skilled worker (FSW) program now like what ive posted in my other postings i got laid off from the company due to the ailing economy, now im looking for a new employment and somebody told me that in order not to go home i can look for other skilled work or change program from skilled worker to live-in caregiver program (LCP) my question is if i choose to change program to LCP, are there any additional applications or documents i should provide or do or do i just process it as normal process for LCP? hope i cleared this up to you guys... thanks for your efforts

maximus

mydesire

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Ottawa
YES,
The Live-In Caregiver Program:

You must meet certain requirements to be eligible for the Live-In Caregiver Program in Canada.

You will need:

* A job confirmation letter from a Canadian employer
* A written contract with your future employer
* Successful completion of the equivalent of Canadian secondary school
* At least six months’ training, or at least one year of full-time experience (including six months with one employer) during the past three years
* Good knowledge of English or French
* A work permit before you enter Canada