+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I CAN'T UPLOAD ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS TO MY ONLINE APPLICATION

vanegon09

Jun 27, 2013
I hope someone can help me with this.
I applied to my Canadian Visitor Visa about three weeks ago, and I recieved a letter requesting for additional documents- copy of my US status - I went to MyCIC profile, click on view checklist and I can't see anywhere to upload the adittional document...I have searched everywhere, contacted every email adress that I have been able to find and nothing....my trip day is approaching and I am scare that I won't make it.

Any comments, feedback Help!! ???

VG

jesuscares

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2017
LANDED..........
23-11-2017
hello vanegon. this is a problem that has plagued other applicants but to no avail. the best advice i can offer is that you try your best to get in contact with your home CHC and inquire whether you can submit your documents physically under the circumstances.

ashlobo

Mar 20, 2016
Hi,

Were you finally able to resolve the issue. I am in the final stage of my Permanent residency, but have a similar problem uploading a document requested by CIC. I don't see an upload button anywhere. I only have another week to submit my the additional information before they make a final decision!!

ievels

Mar 18, 2016
jesuscares said:
hello vanegon. this is a problem that has plagued other applicants but to no avail. the best advice i can offer is that you try your best to get in contact with your home CHC and inquire whether you can submit your documents physically under the circumstances.
Can you pls describe what is CHC office?