+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I cant complete my PR application, because I cant go pass the personal activitie

Aaberta

Mar 30, 2015
hi

good new first I got ITA, on the 20 of march 2015 yay..

now , I cant complete my PR application, because I cant go pass the personal activities :'( I have try every thing I can but, and it keep asking me > please describe what this person was doing this period(e.g. job title, position, etc.) number of characters must be less then or equal to 50.
and I cant find the (share with cic link) to share.

any help Plesae? Anyone?
thank you.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had that problem for a while, try to always use internet explorer, as I had problems with the other browsers. Check if you left any gaps. Try to delete them and re insert all the details.
when submitting my app, I had problems with a few things, and every time I'd log in, I'd lose some info. so be sure before you submit it, to recheck all the info. (I frequently lost the family info (in all the 3 applicants) and the passport details for my son. just be sure to check it all.
but IE worked better then the others.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had horrible problems - fields not showing up (no US state choice, for example) and inability to move to the next job/trip, etc, when I used Safari on my mac. Changed to Chrome, and so far so good. They must have the WORST programmers ever!

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aaberta said:
hi

good new first I got ITA, on the 20 of march 2015 yay..

now , I cant complete my PR application, because I cant go pass the personal activities :'( I have try every thing I can but, and it keep asking me > please describe what this person was doing this period(e.g. job title, position, etc.) number of characters must be less then or equal to 50.
and I cant find the (share with cic link) to share.

any help Plesae? Anyone?
thank you.
Hit the completeness button and see what it tells you - it points to mistakes, but often very cryptically! I discovered that I couldn't move past this section because I had not filled in the first 4 months when I moved to Canada in 2012 and was looking for a job. It would not accept that page without every month for the last 10 years accounted for. I chose 'employment' and for activity 'looking for a job' and for employer 'none' and it accepted and completed the section.

mahyarmdn

Apr 1, 2015
Hi All,

I have received ITA on March 27, 2015 and I have been trying to access to my application.

I am able to log in to my cic, but as soon as I click on my permanent residency application, it gives me an error says:

Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
1. We are currently updating this Web site.
2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

I tried different browsers with the latest version and also different computers but still the issue is here.
Do you have access to your application? any idea how to solve the issue?

many thanks in advanced.

Aaberta

Mar 30, 2015
mahyarmdn said:
Hi All,

I have received ITA on March 27, 2015 and I have been trying to access to my application.

I am able to log in to my cic, but as soon as I click on my permanent residency application, it gives me an error says:

Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
1. We are currently updating this Web site.
2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

I tried different browsers with the latest version and also different computers but still the issue is here.
Do you have access to your application? any idea how to solve the issue?

many thanks in advanced.

how is it? where you able to login?

mexzie101

Apr 4, 2015
Hi Aaberta,

I don't know if you have solved this problem yet but I had the same problem months ago when I applied.

What I did was to delete all the auto populated fields in my personal history and input my personal history manually myself.

It did the trick for me and I was able to continue my application after struggling with it for 9 days.

I hope this helps