+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I Cannot Check My Status Online

anna111

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Hi Everyone. I'm trying to check my application status online for how many times now using my UCI and Application Number but to no avail. It always says "we were not able to identify you using the information you provided...". I'm so worried now. The last missing requirement my representative sent to the CIO agent was on the last week of December 2013. I need your knowledge why I can't check my status online. Thank you in advance.

JORGER

May 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
cppO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-04-2014
I was unable to check ecas for about a week, and then suddenly i was able again, it should be a system problem and nothing to worry about your application, you can always apply for GMCS notes if you have any concerns

anna111

Star Member
May 1, 2012
iamroth said:
When did you apply for CEC?
Hi iamroth,

I sent the additional documents the CIO agent on the last week of December 2013. It's been two months now since my last communication with the CIO agent.

Anna

anna111

Star Member
May 1, 2012
JORGER said:
I was unable to check ecas for about a week, and then suddenly i was able again, it should be a system problem and nothing to worry about your application, you can always apply for GMCS notes if you have any concerns
Hi JORGER,

Somebody told me also that sometimes they don't update the system still i hope so because I have already in my hand my UCI and my Application/File Number. Btw, what is GMCS?

Anna111

cecstatchk

Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GCMS - Global Case Management System: GCMS notes are essentially all of the notes that CIC will have on your file. In every stage of processing, VO's enter details about your case in the global system. You can request for a copy of these notes online and its free if you are in Canada through Privacy Act.

www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

anna111

Star Member
May 1, 2012
cecstatchk said:
GCMS - Global Case Management System: GCMS notes are essentially all of the notes that CIC will have on your file. In every stage of processing, VO's enter details about your case in the global system. You can request for a copy of these notes online and its free if you are in Canada through Privacy Act.

www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
I see. I will make a request. Thanks a lot . Appreciate it.