+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i applied through lawyer he screwed my application,i am applying new application

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
new2canada85 said:
I should just send my masters degree copies, correct?

should i also send my bachelors degree copies, i dont have my bachelors degree copies with me its been long time i completed it

and also do i need this procedure as my masters degree is from usa. please clarify
ECA is required for all applicants who studied university outside Canada. so yes, you need to do it for your US degree.

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
new2canada85 said:
I should just send my masters degree copies, correct?

should i also send my bachelors degree copies, i dont have my bachelors degree copies with me its been long time i completed it

and also do i need this procedure as my masters degree is from usa. please clarify

It would really be in your interest to at least familiarize yourself with the FSW 2013 application process, make note of the Six selection factors – Federal skilled workers

These are the forms that you will need: Applying as a Skilled Worker

The Document Checklist [IMM 5612] (PDF, 233 KB) form tells you exactly what is required to be submitted in our application.

The Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000] form will explain to you in detail how to complete the various forms.

There are various ECA institutions, most persons on this forum use World Education Services (WES)

To determine what exactly is needed for an assessment of your education, you can check WES' site (simply select the drop down menu and select the country where your degree is from): REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR FSWP APPLICANTS

Item 13 on the Document Checklist [IMM 5612] (PDF, 233 KB) form clearly indicates that if your degrees are not from a Canadian educational institution, you will need to get a ECA report for your degrees (even if your degrees are from the USA).