+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i applied through lawyer he screwed my application,i am applying new application

new2canada85

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
i am single and no dependants, should i fill IMM 008DEP form, please help

i also dont need to include any dependants in IMM 008 form, am i correct?

please help me with the application process, i am eligible under listed occupation and have IELTS score of 7.5, i took test in december 2011, i applied through lawyer he screwed my application, i am applying new application by myself, please assist

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Join the thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.0.html
its useful

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
new2canada85 said:
i am single and no dependants, should i fill IMM 008DEP form, please help

i also dont need to include any dependants in IMM 008 form, am i correct?

please help me with the application process, i am eligible under listed occupation and have IELTS score of 7.5, i took test in december 2011, i applied through lawyer he screwed my application, i am applying new application by myself, please assist

Hello new2canada85

Really sorry to hear about your situation regarding your lawyer. You do not need to submit the IMM008DEP form and you may also remove the dependent portion from the IMM008 form. And this time you also wont be needing the IMM5476 form. :)

What your NOC?? Feel free to ask, you will find much help here.

Regards

new2canada85

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
ESZB said:
Hello new2canada85

Really sorry to hear about your situation regarding your lawyer. You do not need to submit the IMM008DEP form and you may also remove the dependent portion from the IMM008 form. And this time you also wont be needing the IMM5476 form. :)

What your NOC?? Feel free to ask, you will find much help here.

Regards
Thank You for your response, its good to see some people are really helping in this world

I am NOC 2147 - Communications Engineer

I am filling out my forms now, i requested my IELTS score card again from IELTS test center i am going to apply police certificate clearance this weekend, once i get all those, i will send them the application

should i wait for police clearance certificate before sending the application package or can i send without it for now

thanks a lot for the help

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
new2canada85 said:
Thank You for your response, its good to see some people are really helping in this world

I am filling out my forms now, i requested my IELTS score card again from IELTS test center i am going to apply police certificate clearance this weekend, once i get all those, i will send them the application

should i wait for police clearance certificate before sending the application package or can i send without it for now

According to the FSW application instructions, you do not need to send police clearance certificate with your initial application. You will however be asked for it at a later date though.

Yes, you can send your application without your police clearance certificate.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
new2canada85 said:

Your NOC is in demand so do not waste time for PCC, once everything ready sent it.

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
new2canada85 said:

Dear new2canada85

You can skip the Police Clearance Certificate for now but it will be asked for at a later stage if you application makes it into the cap. Do remember that NOC 2147 is a very popular one so be mentally prepared if your application doesn't make it into the cap. And although you haven mentioned but I presume you have your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) letter with you. ECA is mandatory. Best of luck.

new2canada85

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
ESZB said:
Dear new2canada85

You can skip the Police Clearance Certificate for now but it will be asked for at a later stage if you application makes it into the cap. Do remember that NOC 2147 is a very popular one so be mentally prepared if your application doesn't make it into the cap. And although you haven mentioned but I presume you have your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) letter with you. ECA is mandatory. Best of luck.
What is ECA letter, please let me know. I have Masters Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, please let me know what is ECA letter

Thanks a lot

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
new2canada85 said:
What is ECA letter, please let me know. I have Masters Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, please let me know what is ECA letter

Thanks a lot
Its Education Credential Assessment from authority certified by CIC, the authority will assess your education credential
its must for FSW2013 applicant

new2canada85

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
Vats said:
Its Education Credential Assessment from authority certified by CIC, the authority will assess your education credential
its must for FSW2013 applicant
how should i get it, what is the procedure, please let me know

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
ref.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

You can arrange to get your assessment from:
•Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
•International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
•World Education Services
•Medical Council of Canada (professional body)

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
I have done form WES

for that you need to,
register with them & pay fee than
send them your degree certificate, marksheet & transcript duly attested by Uni. registar. for all your degrees

you will find procedure on their respective website

new2canada85

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
Vats said:
I have done form WES

for that you need to,
register with them & pay fee than
send them your degree certificate, marksheet & transcript duly attested by Uni. registar. for all your degrees

you will find procedure on their respective website
I should just send my masters degree copies, correct?

should i also send my bachelors degree copies, i dont have my bachelors degree copies with me its been long time i completed it

and also do i need this procedure as my masters degree is from usa. please clarify

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
new2canada85 said:
I should just send my masters degree copies, correct?

should i also send my bachelors degree copies, i dont have my bachelors degree copies with me its behuen long time i completed it

and also do i need this procedure as my masters degree is from usa. please clarify
All degree reqd.
You can get detail on resp. Site for docs reqd