+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I Applied for a PGWP and a week later they are requesting for a biometrics receipt from me.

alexchung23

Jun 5, 2023
I received a request letter weeks after applying for my PGWP. it says something like:

Dear Name Here,
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. The following documents are required to continue processing your application:
11xxxxxxx - Name Here: >

Payment Receipt: Payment Receipt You are required to provide Biometrics Fee Payment of $85. After making the payment, please provide the payment receipt. This must be received by June 7, 2023

I am so confused. I checked the validity of my Biometrics which is still valid until 2031. I'm not sure how I can give them the receipt from the biometrics I took. I dont have any copies of my paper right now since I am out of town. I cant open my files anymore in CIC Website.

But what I have is the IMM582 which says something about the validity of my Biometrics.

Has anyone been in the same situtation as I? Why are they asking for my biometrics again? and how can I ask for a copy of the receipt again if I currently dont have it with me?

Thank you.

RL30

Jun 13, 2023
Hi Alex,

I got the same request today. Same as you my Biometrics is valid until 2031. So I submitted the form IMM582 and IMM5756. I hope those should be enough.

Any system glitch that you know of? I just find this uncommon.

CG0801

Jun 22, 2023
Hello,
I applied for my PGWP on May 2 and my biometrics are also valid until 2031, my lawyer submitted the payment receipt and said sometimes they ask for new biometrics but i found it really weird. Any updates regarding your application?

CG0801

Jun 22, 2023
Hi Alex,

I got the same request today. Same as you my Biometrics is valid until 2031. So I submitted the form IMM582 and IMM5756. I hope those should be enough.

Do you have any updates regarding your application? Same thing happened to me. My lawyer told me to pay and submitted the payment.

Goutam Sil

Star Member
Jun 22, 2023
Hello Mr/Ms.
This is me Goutam sil skilled worker. I m doing 12 years ago work in united Arab Emirates as a QaQc civil engineer.I am API programmer.
I need Canada,new bruns wick,Halifax,nova scotia job.
Have with me international driving licence and UAE driving licence.I have ASI standerd certificate and qa qc also profesional.
Please help me out.

Apr 24, 2021
I received a request letter weeks after applying for my PGWP. it says something like:

Dear Name Here,
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. The following documents are required to continue processing your application:

Payment Receipt: Payment Receipt You are required to provide Biometrics Fee Payment of $85. After making the payment, please provide the payment receipt. This must be received by June 7, 2023

I am so confused. I checked the validity of my Biometrics which is still valid until 2031. I'm not sure how I can give them the receipt from the biometrics I took. I dont have any copies of my paper right now since I am out of town. I cant open my files anymore in CIC Website.

But what I have is the IMM582 which says something about the validity of my Biometrics.

Has anyone been in the same situtation as I? Why are they asking for my biometrics again? and how can I ask for a copy of the receipt again if I currently dont have it with me?

Thank you.
so, what happened with your file..? i got BIL , i gave biometrics but no update took place yet . i aint got the work-Ext doc too. i need that document to work

Apr 24, 2021
so, what happened with your file..? i got BIL , i gave biometrics but no update took place yet . i aint got the work-Ext doc too. i need that document to work
and the only difference between my file and others (normal files) is , i forgot to enter UCI in that IMM form, they gave new UCI number and then they asked for biometric payment receipt after 15 days , it took 12 days to get my BIL, now its been 7 days since i got the last update which is BIL it self

franalmeida900

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023

Dear Name Here,

Thank you.
Maybe you can try reaching out to the IRCC - over email or calling them? If you already have biometrics and aren’t receiving any updates - this would be a good time to figure out what they might be getting wrong with the application. Good luck!

ab1514

Nov 29, 2023
Hi Alex,

Hey have you received anything?

I applied for PGWP on 12th July 2023.I received a request letter from IRCC to give Biometrics on 7th SEP 2023. I also had same situation "2 different UCI number and a minor mistake in IMM 5710E form", I contacted IRCC at that time and they told me raise a webform explaining your situation and then after I do not have to do anything. I did that, and as of now 29th NOV 2023 (140 days since I applied) I did not receive anything. it is really frustrating as I already lost 1 job because of this. Please help me if you see this message.

ab1514

Nov 29, 2023
I got the rejection. Visa officer wrote that I did not provide the Biometric payment receipt therefore he rejected my application. It is quite annoying because I have talked to IRCC agent numerous times and they told me everything is fine. I don’t have to pay and upload the receipt as I have a valid Biometrics from my study permit and it’s valid till 2031. But I got the rejection . My file is in reconsideration right now. I am not sure what will happen in future.

ab1514

Nov 29, 2023
I got the rejection on Dec 19th and the IRCC agent applied for reconsideration within 2 hours.