+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Hi everyone,

Today I received my GCMS notes and unfortunately my eligibility says not met;

under note 2 it says; no duties provided for employment/no letter of support for foreign work experience **NOT MET (As I only provided my employment documents in Canada)

note 3: everything is fine with my other documents, and the last part says - DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW -

I honestly freaked out when I've read that, after I calmed down I immediately gathered all my employment documents when I was still in my country of origin, certification letter from the company I worked for, including my salary, benefits, start date and end date (2 1/2 years of work experience), probationary employment agreement, another employment agreement when I was regularized, my payslips and even my tax form from my country and raised a webform providing these documents.

My application status is still open according to my GCMS notes; but having read that my eligibility not met - for refusal seriously freaked me out.

does anyone have any experience like this? and do you think there's a chance they will review the new documents I've provided and hopefully pass my eligibility? Thank you.
AOR please?

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
DEC 19 AOR

This doesn't mean your application will get refused. It's case agent's comment only. As long as your documents and the information provided in the EE application is valid, don't worry. See if you can submit the employment letter with job duties and your foreign work experience letter. If you cannot, just write a 'Letter Of Explanation' and submit it over web form. It will be helpful when officer review your application.

juandavid

Jul 10, 2019
This doesn't mean your application will get refused. It's case agent's comment only. As long as your documents and the information provided in the EE application is valid, don't worry. See if you can submit the employment letter with job duties and your foreign work experience letter. If you cannot, just write a 'Letter Of Explanation' and submit it over web form. It will be helpful when officer review your application.
Hi thank you for your response. The reason I said it might get refused because on the first part of my GCMS notes I saw eligibility not met - for refusal; and that freaked me out, and when I saw note 2 I realized I have the documents they need but I was not able to include it when I filed for my PR.

and yes I was able to submit documents to prove my work experience back home yesterday when I raised CSE, I believe I provided everything complete from certification of employment with duties and responsibilities / benefits, salary, pay slips, tax forms, employment agreement, that is duly signed and certified true copies/notarized.

I'm just waiting for a confirmation that they have received and forwarded those documents to my visa office, I called IRCC today to also inform them and the agent I spoke to said she made a note to follow up on my PR application.

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
Hi everyone, question for the experts.

My application was under review because they were not able to find the website for the company I have worked for, so my score has fallen below the round. I sent some documents to prove the company exists.
Now I received another GCMS notes and the part saying they were not able to find the company website was deleted. However, it`s still showing score has fallen below the round, but I don`t know the reason.
Besides that, there are note saying the LOE is consistent and the job description it`s matching with the NOC category.
Can anyone help me with this please!
Thank you,
@gessica - Hi, I'm also in the same situation. CEC-Inland. Although duties and salary etc. were verified, the analyst made a note:
NOTE: <www.SOME-UNRELATED-COMPANY.ca> UNABLE TO VERIFY EMPLOYERS WEBSITE DUE TO IRCC BLOCKED WEBPAGE
My past employer was acquired and website is shutdown. Analyst mentioned a different company's website on the note above and marked as RR...score down by 40 points... 11 points lower than cutoff.
What did you do in your case?

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi thank you for your response. The reason I said it might get refused because on the first part of my GCMS notes I saw eligibility not met - for refusal; and that freaked me out, and when I saw note 2 I realized I have the documents they need but I was not able to include it when I filed for my PR.

and yes I was able to submit documents to prove my work experience back home yesterday when I raised CSE, I believe I provided everything complete from certification of employment with duties and responsibilities / benefits, salary, pay slips, tax forms, employment agreement, that is duly signed and certified true copies/notarized.

I'm just waiting for a confirmation that they have received and forwarded those documents to my visa office, I called IRCC today to also inform them and the agent I spoke to said she made a note to follow up on my PR application.
Good you did that.

hd1986

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Good morning, my file has been on review since 21 Dec 2018. AOR Sept 3 2018. I have furnished documents in January and they have been acknowledged in my GCMS notes. However there has been no other new GCMS notes since January according ri my GCMS notes of recent (June).
I am tempted to furnish additional supporting documents, but would like to ask if this will delay my review further.
My case is on review for eligibility due to my certificate of employment and my brothers proof of residency. My medical has already expired so I dont know if I should do it proactively or just wait for them to ask me. please help!

hd1986

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
further to this,is there any other way to obtain any further points at this stage to persuade the officer? (like potentially having a Canadian employer,would this change status)
or if I got married (as my boyfriend is also Canadian) would this delay thinga further if I chanhes status now? or should we just wait for my visa approval

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hello guys, I am unable to scroll all of the 48 pages of this thread so please help me out,
I need to know if there is any case that has been rejected after 5 month of AOR ?

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hello guys, I am unable to scroll all of the 48 pages of this thread so please help me out,
I need to know if there is any case that has been rejected after 5 month of AOR ?
There are definitely cases that are rejected 6+ months after AOR... It sucks, I know!

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
is there any reasons including not providing job certificates including list of tasks and job duties ?

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
is there any reasons including not providing job certificates including list of tasks and job duties ?
I think lack of job duties or NOC code mismatch against the defined job duties might among the top reasons for rejections (at least from everything I've been reading so far.. I'm no expert though so don't quote me)

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
@gessica - Hi, I'm also in the same situation. CEC-Inland. Although duties and salary etc. were verified, the analyst made a note:
NOTE: <www.SOME-UNRELATED-COMPANY.ca> UNABLE TO VERIFY EMPLOYERS WEBSITE DUE TO IRCC BLOCKED WEBPAGE
My past employer was acquired and website is shutdown. Analyst mentioned a different company's website on the note above and marked as RR...score down by 40 points... 11 points lower than cutoff.
What did you do in your case?
Hi,

I`ve contacted the MP and he submitted the website`s link and my T4 (I had not send it before).
After this, I ordered GCMS notes and my eligibility was passed. However, I haven`t receive PPR yet.

Reactions: vijaykumar608