+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am requesting file transfer from Detroit to India.

mpp2009

Sep 1, 2009
I have been called for an interview at Detroit consulate, but my US visitor visa has been rejected. So I am thinking of asking them to transfer my file to New Delhi CHC (my home country)so that I can attend interview there.

My concern is how long will New Delhi take to call me for interview. I did medicals in March 09 & paid the RPRF fee. When I inquired with N.Delhi, they said my initial application date will remain the same (which is April 2008 at Buffalo).

I have heard that N.Delhi is fast these days. Will April 2008 application be processed soon?

Any help please

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mpp2009 said:
I have been called for an interview at Detroit consulate, but my US visitor visa has been rejected. So I am thinking of asking them to transfer my file to New Delhi CHC (my home country)so that I can attend interview there.

My concern is how long will New Delhi take to call me for interview. I did medicals in March 09 & paid the RPRF fee. When I inquired with N.Delhi, they said my initial application date will remain the same (which is April 2008 at Buffalo).

I have heard that N.Delhi is fast these days. Will April 2008 application be processed soon?

Any help please
At this stage it is doubtful that Detroit will transfer the application. As you can't make the interview, they will probably make the decision based on the information in your application. Which in most cases is a refusal.

PMM