+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am planning to come to Canada for study, under which immigrant’s...

mhisword

Sep 20, 2008
Hello,
I have fourteen years of education 12 of them until I have finished my high school and the remaining two is a diploma in banking. Now I am doing my bachelor degree in business in my home country, within a year I will graduate. I also have a full time job of six years in banking sector. I am planning to come to Canada for study (master or another bachelor), under which immigrant’s category I fall?
I know that I can apply for skilled worker immigrants, but the fact that I will not work in Canada and if I did it will be a part time job until my graduation from a Canadian university.
Is it required that skilled workers immigrant have to work after arrival? What if I have enough money to live for few years?

ravneetbrar

Aug 28, 2008
Re: I am planning to come to Canada for study, under which immigrant's...

hi!
There is no condition to work here if ur immigrant but if you are on wrk permit then it must

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

After you get PR as a skilled worker, there are no other conditions than for PR obtained any other way. You can go to school or work or neither.

Depending on where you are from, it could take you a long time getting PR as a skilled worker though. Your other option is come on a student visa, get a student work permit if you want to work part time off campus, then apply as a skilled worker from within or wait until you are on a post grad work permit and then apply as a international graduate under PNP or through Canadian experience class.

mhisword

Sep 20, 2008

Thank you so much for your kind replies. I will think about it and see which choice is better for me. Thank you again it helped me !!.