+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am new here, also want to start from scratch for Canada PR

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I am abit confused to consultancy or Immigration lawyer, also please suggest me which PNP has low cut-off

Thank you
Licensed consultants are cheaper than Canadian immigration lawyers. You need to research PNPs and figure out your eligibility based on NOC, CRS score, family in province, PNP score etc.

Jun 3, 2022
Can I know what is the process of PNP and time taken to process Canada PR. Also, the types of PNP's (Also with low cutoff)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can I know what is the process of PNP and time taken to process Canada PR. Also, the types of PNP's (Also with low cutoff)
Do you have an Express Entry profile? Select the provinces that you are eligible for. There really is no low cutoff. Research PNPs and if you don’t want to do it then find a licensed immigration consultant to help your through the process.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html

Jun 3, 2022
I am planning for my evaluation and proceed for PNP which is more beneficial and fast than Express entry. Is my view correct ?

Can I start my Process after I am done with US CPA or no problem within the process time if I complete it, then application can be modified ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am planning for my evaluation and proceed for PNP which is more beneficial and fast than Express entry. Is my view correct ?
How and how is it faster? What province are you eligible for then if you don’t go through Express Entry without a job offer? Are you even elgible? Don’t think you understand how Express Entry and PNPs work. You need to do some research.

Jun 3, 2022
Hi, I am new to this process. I am understanding now a days, I also mentioned in the title of the Thread.
I have good education, experience along with age (3 degrees under canada) with IELTS. Is it not sufficient.

Sorry if I annoy you.

Last edited:

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, I am new to this process. I am understanding now a days, I also mentioned in the title of the Thread.
I have good education, experience along with age (3 degrees under canada) with IELTS. Is it not sufficient.

Sorry if I annoy you.
She is annoyed by anyone asking yet she is responding to almost everyone :)

Your education must be verified with ECA Canada
Your IELTS has to be Ielts general
Your work experience must be verifiable (supported with paystubs, bank statements, etc.)
Also for PNP (if without a job offer), you must have a job in demand.

When you have all the documents ready you can make your express entry profile.

While you wait, or at the same time you can always apply for EOI (expression of interest) at some provinces.

I know (because I am in the province) that Saskatchewan has SINP Occupation in demand.

It is a stream that does not require you to have a job offer.

Google more and try to get to know what every province has to offer.

Best of luck to you

:)