+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am in confuse !!!!!!!!!!

Bijay

Oct 4, 2009
Hey !!
its me Bijay khadka from nepal. i just complete my 12 class and i want to apply for canada .It means, i am planning to apply for student visa . But i heard that new rule has came and it is only for indian student not for nepali student? is that rite or not? i am 18.5 years old ,My sponser is my grandmother she is resdience of USA .what should do i to get student visa for canada

please give me good suggestion

Oct 26, 2009
u cud apply for january 2010 winter semister..first better to take ielts test n score gud marks.as ur sponser is grdma from usa it wud b easy for u to pay college fee thru her credit card..there is option of payment thru bank draft from nepal,it does take weeks so credit card option is better.i have heard too that its option for india only not for nepal..as u have completed 12 grade,u cud apply for diploma.

wissy

Oct 30, 2009
Hi !

I went to Canada last year for a student exchange in the Concordia University, which is in Montreal. It was an amazing exoperience and I hope to go back soon ! But, before, I left for Canada I was a little bit confused, as you are, and I found a website on which you could tak a look, as it gives advises on what visa you should get to go to Cnada as a student: http://beta.gullivearth.com/en/guide/administration_5/170/canada.

I hope i helped you.
Good luck :)

Bijay

Oct 4, 2009
Re: I am in confuse !!!!!!!!!!

I have master card. can i pay college's fee through my M.C. i am applying for IT and which is best college for IT ? . i heard. it is to difficult to get admissoin in univesity.is that rite?