+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I accidentally submitted a Work Permit form with the incorrect name.

Raymon543

Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys, So I just made a super dumb mistake while submitting my post graduate form. The 2nd question on it clearly states to enter your Surname- Which I did and my name, For which I entered both my name and my surname. I corrected it but forgot to save the document which resulted me in submitting the one with the incorrect name. I've made a whole mess out of it, and now on the CIC site my name consists of my first name, last name first name again. Is there anyway to correct it? I appreciate your help.

charanbir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
pre medicals
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
LANDED..........
29-08-2013

danaaa

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
STUDY
Hi folks!
accidentally while filling out my PGWP application I put in a wrong exiry date of my study permit (July 31 instead of July 30) I have raised the IRCC webform explaining that. But I still worry. Should I withdraw the application and start all over again?

Jassie9990

Sep 18, 2019
Hey guys, So I just made a super dumb mistake while submitting my post graduate form. The 2nd question on it clearly states to enter your Surname- Which I did and my name, For which I entered both my name and my surname. I corrected it but forgot to save the document which resulted me in submitting the one with the incorrect name. I've made a whole mess out of it, and now on the CIC site my name consists of my first name, last name first name again. Is there anyway to correct it? I appreciate your help.
I did the same mistake could you tell me what you did then

Dango21

Jul 10, 2022