+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I’m a gay and my country is not in support of that. I seriously need help and my life is in danger now!!!

Jul 18, 2024
Category........
VISIT
Please I’m Richmond Ricardo by name and I’m 32 years of age. And I’m seriously in need of your help and support. I’m also from Ghana and I’m gay but my country isn’t in support of that and my life is in danger ‼ too! I have applied for visitation visa to Canada asylum seeker, I did apply because I want to have my freedom and want to do more to have a permanent residency and please need your help and support to move to Canada. Please kindly help me moved and I promise to do or pay you anything when I get to Canada . Please , I’m now preparing to move out from my country to Canada . Please can I get a lawyer to help me seek for asylum at the airport?? Please

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I seriously need a lawyer who can help me out! Please
There's literally a website where the government tells you how to do this when arriving at the airport. You can also arrive and apply for it afterwards if you're not comfortable doing so at airport (which may help avoid inadvertent errors). There are groups in Canada that can provide some advice and support, either in the initial application or later in the process.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/asylum/claim-protection-inside-canada/apply.html

I do not know much about the process or which way is better.