+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

humber jan2019 intake

hetkansara

Jul 29, 2018
Hello guys,

I have applied in Web Design and Development at humber for Jan-2019 intake on 27th May.
Still waiting for my loa.
Anyone knows how much more time it will take?
Thanks in advance :)

Virkjot

Aug 30, 2018
My application in Humber for jan2019 is showing no decision while program already shows waitlisted. Same thing was done to me for September intake and i receive my for just 4 days before classes begain. I’ve received email that they’ll be telling decision in upcoming weeks.

deepk1993

Star Member
May 24, 2018
My application in Humber for jan2019 is showing no decision while program already shows waitlisted. Same thing was done to me for September intake and i receive my for just 4 days before classes begain. I’ve received email that they’ll be telling decision in upcoming weeks.
Hey if u want to go for humber clg apply atleast 8-9 months perior to your intake ..

deepk1993

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Now processing time is 12-15 weeks .. if you hv applied when course was opened then u need not to worry .. your file will be processed accordingly :)

Reactions: Virkjot

Virkjot

Aug 30, 2018
When my consultant applied for sept it was open but after few days it was waitlisted so after 2 weeks they told me I’m waitlised. After few weeks they give me offer for September 2018, as international student I was late so I requested them to defer my application and now they defer to program but it shows no decision but program is already showing waitlisted.

Virkjot

Aug 30, 2018
I haven’t applied for any other college and left centennial for Humber so I can only go with Humber. What to do