+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber College Jan 2019 intake

jaspreet220593

Star Member
May 27, 2018
india
Umm sorry i cant share student ID but i can share my academics profile :)

12th-68%
Bachelors-62%
Masters-66%
Work exp-1 and half year
Ielts-6.5 not less than 6
Applied on 17th april nd got loa on 20 june
They mite

We both have same profile I have also done my masters from ip and I had applied in Humber on 3rd June for PGD program wireless telecommunication and till now I'm waiting for the offer letter ..... Can you help me with this

deepk1993

Star Member
May 24, 2018
They mite

We both have same profile I have also done my masters from ip and I had applied in Humber on 3rd June for PGD program wireless telecommunication and till now I'm waiting for the offer letter ..... Can you help me with this
Hey sure :)
Waiting time is 15 weeks .. u hv to wait for your turn .. students who hv applied for WT started getting their loa .. hope u wl also get soon .. good luck
Let me know if u need any other help i wl try to help with every possible way :)

jaspreet220593

Star Member
May 27, 2018
india
Hey sure :)
Waiting time is 15 weeks .. u hv to wait for your turn .. students who hv applied for WT started getting their loa .. hope u wl also get soon .. good luck
Let me know if u need any other help i wl try to help with every possible way :)
Thank you for your reply

I want to know one more thing that I haven't uploaded the no backlog certificate . Instead of that I have uploaded the separate marksheet for that particular exam . Is that be ok?....
Last but not the least my status on my Humber site is NO DECISION . Little more help on this plzzzz

AmrinderK

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hey everyone !!!! I had applied for the ITS course on 22nd May but it was fully completed on 14th of August. What are the chances to get loa from Humber

deepk1993

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Thank you for your reply

I want to know one more thing that I haven't uploaded the no backlog certificate . Instead of that I have uploaded the separate marksheet for that particular exam . Is that be ok?....
Last but not the least my status on my Humber site is NO DECISION . Little more help on this plzzzz
If they need backlog certificate they wl mail u regarding this .. dont worry :)

jaspreet220593

Star Member
May 27, 2018
india
If they need backlog certificate they wl mail u regarding this .. dont worry :)
hey mite

i called them yesterday to know about my status. they told me that the WT(Wireless telecommunication ) program is already full and they will put me on waiting list after two week....

is it true . because i applied on 3rd june for january 2019 intake

deepk1993

Star Member
May 24, 2018
hey mite

i called them yesterday to know about my status. they told me that the WT(Wireless telecommunication ) program is already full and they will put me on waiting list after two week....

is it true . because i applied on 3rd june for january 2019 intake
If they told u then yes it is true .. did u applied in other clgs ?