+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber College Jan 2019 intake

deepk1993

Star Member
May 24, 2018
I mailed them but no reply as of now. Do they reply to calls?
Also it says Bachelor's degree missing i have already uploaded that.
Yes they respond to calls .. if u hv uploaded then it's by default showing missing requirements dont worryy ... they reply to mails within 24 hours

Rupinder57

Jun 10, 2018
Last day i got an email which state that my application has been withdrawn because of insufficient documentation submitted. I called humber and they told me that i need to submit the backlog summary even you don't have any then after we will reconsider your application .

So If you are from india submit that document first.
So they said what exactly
That they will give you letter if u give them backlog certificate
Can u please elaborate

iamsidsingh

Jul 15, 2018
Hi All !

I have applied for Humber global business management lakeshore campus for jan intake on 9th of May,
Till that missing requirement of bachelor's degree is showing in portal every week after even uploading the same several times.
is anybody facing the same issue and any idea when they will start giving offer letters?

Thanks

deepk1993

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hi All !

I have applied for Humber global business management lakeshore campus for jan intake on 9th of May,
Till that missing requirement of bachelor's degree is showing in portal every week after even uploading the same several times.
is anybody facing the same issue and any idea when they will start giving offer letters?

Thanks
Hey u need not to upload again ... if u hv already uploaded then it is by default ... they issue offer letters in desired time of 8-12 weeks

deepk1993

Star Member
May 24, 2018
My application status is waitlisted, what are the chances now?
Oh chances r alwz less..u wl only get seat if someone leave their seat..smart option is deffer your application to next intake or if u hv choosen another program in humber go with that