Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Hi Ashish ,

have you secure the admission in Humber college yet,

will you explain me the procedure, please

ashishhyd

May 13, 2012
hi sak,
yea i got my offer letter through email on may 9th .. still haven't received the hard copy of my offer letter yet.. mostly i may be getting that in another 3days to max, i guess!! :) hmm coming to the procedure, i have submitted the application form with photo copy of my entire documents(with attestation on every document excluding passport and IELTS score card ) i.e, starting from 10th to my recent qualification(MBA) in addition to that, i also attached photo copy of my passport and IELTS score card and soft copy of my experience letter(1yr).. :) , finally i received my offer letter in 20days ( submitted on 18th of april - received offer letter through email on 9th of may ) :)

May 7, 2012
Hi Ashish,

I am Obula from Kadapa(A.P) have got my offet letter in humber north campus and VISA as well...Contact me on sreekanthobula@yahoo.co.in if required.

bhargav00200

May 22, 2012
Mandip Parmar said:
Hi Ashish..
i will be come for Sept 2012 for PG Diploma in Information Technology.. Got my visa also.
Hi mandip, i am also planning to take course of information technology of humber college. Can you please guide me the chances of getting job after this course? or should we go towards management side. please help me....

Ahmed123

Sep 12, 2006
How much fees they ask to submit in how many days ??/ please tell me what they say about tuition fees and confirmation letter.. In canada there are some colleges which does not ask to submit full year / 1st semester fees .... tell me what is humber procedure?

ashishhyd

May 13, 2012
hi obula,
congrats for the visa!!!.. am frm hyd , yea even am planing to drop my documents soon for visa .. if there r any queries surely ill email you.. :) v can get in touch when my visa thing is done ... hehe :) :)

ashishhyd

May 13, 2012
hi mandeep ,
congo for the visa!!! coming to my status , am planning to drop my documents for visa mostly by june 1st week.. hmm if everythng goes well thn surely il b in touch with u mate :) (PG diploma in supply chain management)

Mandip Parmar

May 22, 2012
bhargav00200 said:
Hi mandip, i am also planning to take course of information technology of humber college. Can you please guide me the chances of getting job after this course? or should we go towards management side. please help me....
Hi Bhargav,
My brother is studying in UOA. He told me that there is great scope for IT people espescially in Toronto and Montreal. So, i picked this course.
One of my college mate graduated from this course last year. He can give me much better idea. I am going to talk to him this weekend.
So, give me your mail id and i will update you about the same.

Regards,
MS

Girivenkiteela

May 22, 2012
Hello guys I got admission for regulatory affairs for 2012 sep
Still not applied for visa ..!!!

Planning to apply in July.

I am coming from TIRUPATHI india.

Need some info about financial requirements

Can u guys suggest me how much we need to show for college fee and accommodation for how long we need to keep in account!!!!

Please give this info

Thanks
Giri

peep

Dec 16, 2011
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hey giri take a loam from a recognised bank r u applying under spp if thn ur 1st year tution fee + $10000(living expenses)+3000(travel expenses) under spp education loan is enough no need to show old funds