+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber College - 2016 Intake

mohittyagi90

Jun 24, 2016
i am joining humber for global business management sep 16 intake as-well . my number is 999 999 0242 , add to to any related whatsapp group

SYSyed

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2016
Doc's Request.
submitted
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
passed on 3-8-2016
Interview........
none yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
neha2 said:
hey guyz
i have also applied in humber for broadcasting radio(postgraduate) on 17 june . do you guys know in how mch time college will issue offer letter ? i am frm india .. i have heard humber takes a very long time in processing.
well they take 4 to 6 weeks to process the application

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
neha2 said:
hey guyz
i have also applied in humber for broadcasting radio(postgraduate) on 17 june . do you guys know in how mch time college will issue offer letter ? i am frm india .. i have heard humber takes a very long time in processing.
Have fun in the L building.

jav98

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bengaluru, India (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2016
Med's Done....
01-07-2016
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2016
LANDED..........
31-08-2016
cstudent said:
Anyone in Humber north campus? I got my visa approved and submitted for stamping
Congratulations on your approval. I have a question. What documents did you submit for your visa application online?
And did you pay 1 semester fee or for full first year fee?
I'm preparing to apply and Humber college's fee page says I need to pay fee and submit receipt for 2 semesters AND GIC for the app program. But someone told me that paying for 1 semester is enough. So I'd like to get verify this fact.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
You can split your tuition payment in to semester. Be aware that they add a small fe ($40 i believe) if you do. Go to the MyHumber and log in with your student nr and passeord. All the info is there.

Jul 3, 2016
Ajaykarthik90 said:
I will be applying Study permit in one or two weeks!! I will be transferring funds for GIC tomorrow and medicals need to be done. How about you? Any idea about Humber college's reviews? Shall we start whatsapp group?
Hey, I am also going to humber ... if u have whatsapp group related to this plzz add me my no 8427088557 ... thanku

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
addy1990 said:
I am going for Event management program Fall intake ..

Anyone looking for accomdation ? i need help with that .. i have everything ready / .. . Visa / ticket etc etc just need accomdation now ..
We are looking for 1 roommate in downtown toronto. Flat will be available to us on 1st August. We are
two guys; I am starting at GBC and my friend will start at humber. I cannot post a link here unfortunately, but
you can search a thread with name : 1 roommate vacancy in downtown toronto.

Please feel free to contact if it suits you.

jav98

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2016
Med's Done....
01-07-2016
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2016
LANDED..........
31-08-2016
yyzstudent said:
You can split your tuition payment in to semester. Be aware that they add a small fe ($40 i believe) if you do. Go to the MyHumber and log in with your student nr and passeord. All the info is there.
Thanks for the info. I've paid the required one semester tuition and also the GIC is under process. Can I apply for SPP using just 1 semester fee and GIC?

paras.arora

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2016
VISA ISSUED...
july 2016
LANDED..........
august 2016
jav98 said:
Thanks for the info. I've paid the required one semester tuition and also the GIC is under process. Can I apply for SPP using just 1 semester fee and GIC?
Yes you can apply with one semester fee under spp there is no issue in that.

SYSyed

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2016
Doc's Request.
submitted
IELTS Request
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
passed on 3-8-2016
Interview........
none yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
jav98 said:
Congratulations on your approval. I have a question. What documents did you submit for your visa application online?
And did you pay 1 semester fee or for full first year fee?
I'm preparing to apply and Humber college's fee page says I need to pay fee and submit receipt for 2 semesters AND GIC for the app program. But someone told me that paying for 1 semester is enough. So I'd like to get verify this fact.
in myhumber account i was required to fee for only one semester, so I paid for only one semester

paras.arora

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2016
VISA ISSUED...
july 2016
LANDED..........
august 2016
SYSyed said:
in myhumber account i was required to fee for only one semester, so I paid for only one semester
yeah no issue in this, just attach the fee receipt in your visa file or you can attach screenshot of the payment page too when it ll reach there you can check it on my humber.

jav98

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2016
Med's Done....
01-07-2016
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2016
LANDED..........
31-08-2016
paras.arora said:
yeah no issue in this, just attach the fee receipt in your visa file or you can attach screenshot of the payment page too when it ll reach there you can check it on my humber.
I paid the fee but I don't have a receipt. How do I request a receipt?