+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humanitarian ground Québec applicants

ismeilda

Sep 3, 2017
Hello :),

I'm lookink for information about how to get a CSQ when applying in H&C ground in Québec, and how long it could take.
I applied on last January, for child best interest and got my AIP in July 2017. Then no news from CIC nor from Quebec immigration. on my searsh, I got 2 contradictory informations, the first one said that I need to file the forms and asking for a CSQ by myself and the second one said that I must wait until Quebec immigration contact me for an interview and they will give me the appropiate forms. I'm confused and will appreciate any help.

your experiences can also help others on similars situations

I can also give my help to those who need, based on my 9 years living in Québec and my tumultuous immigration experiences, from student to illegal to refugee claimant and finally to H&C applicant. Dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks to all of you for feeding this thread ;)!

zhizhangchen

Jan 22, 2016
Hello :),

I'm lookink for information about how to get a CSQ when applying in H&C ground in Québec, and how long it could take.
I applied on last January, for child best interest and got my AIP in July 2017. Then no news from CIC nor from Quebec immigration. on my searsh, I got 2 contradictory informations, the first one said that I need to file the forms and asking for a CSQ by myself and the second one said that I must wait until Quebec immigration contact me for an interview and they will give me the appropiate forms. I'm confused and will appreciate any help.

your experiences can also help others on similars situations

I can also give my help to those who need, based on my 9 years living in Québec and my tumultuous immigration experiences, from student to illegal to refugee claimant and finally to H&C applicant. Dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks to all of you for feeding this thread ;)!
Just wait. Quebec immigration will contact you and send you the forms