+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to withdraw refugee, got Pr through spousal sponsorship

Preet_1989

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
It may be on your refugee documents but you can fill either File no. or UCI no.(any one from these two) because some claimants don’t know their file number as mentioned by that caller.
Also I don’t think there is need to write interpreter name because it is optional
Thank you

Iffa awan

Dec 18, 2021
I need help to withdraw refugee claim because I got Pr through spousal sponsorship..
Could you please tell me how the process I applied my spouse pr and he has refugee claim so how will he get his pr without passport from home country it got expired will they issue him pr without it

Preet_1989

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Could you please tell me how the process I applied my spouse pr and he has refugee claim so how will he get his pr without passport from home country it got expired will they issue him pr without it
In my case ircc asked me to send valid passport and my representative sent them an explanation letter which explained that my passport is held by cbsa because I applied refugee... then ircc sent my expired passport back and asked me to send valid passport.... I renewed the passport and sent them and after 10 days I got my confirmation of PR.

Sandhu0001

Jan 27, 2022
I need help to withdraw refugee claim because I got Pr through spousal sponsorship..
Hi there i wanted to ask i am refugee claimant no hearing yet so 4 months ago i applied for spousal sponsorship inland i got aor jus let me know how u come through with medical,indian pcc,biometric cause these all things need our passport should be with us but that’s not can u tell me about ur case u need these things in ur spousal case while refugee claim processing on a side
Thanks in advance n appreciate ur help

Vips1410

Mar 8, 2021
If you have a passport then I think you can travel but someone told me that at Indian airport sometimes they give you hard time.
Why would they give him hard time when he got his pr bèfore his hearing through spouse sponsorship all he needs to Just withdrawal his application as he got his pr already why Indian airport give him hard time he is not asylum seeker if he got pr through asylum seeker and before hearing .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Why would they give him hard time when he got his pr bèfore his hearing through spouse sponsorship all he needs to Just withdrawal his application as he got his pr already why Indian airport give him hard time he is not asylum seeker if he got pr through asylum seeker and before hearing .
Just a claim of asylum can have significant impacts on a person and their family members which is why people should only reply if they have a strong claim.

Vips1410

Mar 8, 2021
Just a claim of asylum can have significant impacts on a person and their family members which is why people should only reply if they have a strong claim.