+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to verify LMIA is original or not??

sarahtran1986

Apr 29, 2024
Hi Admin,
Please, I really need your help. My friend has received LMIA with Number 9347754(approval). Would you please help me check again clearly whether it is true or fake???
Details of LMIA below:
EMPLOYER INFORMATION:
- Legal Business name: Doug Pearson Auto.
- Employer Business Address: 462 East Riverside Drive PERTH-ANDOVER, New Brunswick E7H 1Z1.
- EMPLOYER CONTACT(S): Contact Name: douglas pearson
-THIRD PARTY INFORMATION: Legal Business Name: Canadian Foreign Workers Advocate a/o: A & A immigration.
- Job Information :
• NOC Code and Title: 72410 - Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers.
• Job Title: Mechanic 72410
• Number of Positions: 2
• Education Requirements: Secondary school.
• Verbal Language Requirements: English
• Written Language Requirements: English.
• Duration of Employment: 2 years
• Wage: $23/ hour CAD
Thank you so much for your help!pls

Reactions: sajadali22

sajadali22

Jun 26, 2024
Yes I'm ready for this job but you give me visa free and other exctinsion room food and duty time other facilities

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you want to give me a visa, what should I do for that? I want to come
No one on this forum is going to give you a visa. If you want to qualify to apply for a work permit to Canada, you must first secure a genuine job offer from an employer in Canada. There are no jobs or employers on this forum.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Tony

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If you want to give me a visa, what should I do for that? I want to come
No one is going to give you a visa. Find a real Canadian employer who cannot hire a Canadian or PR with your experience and education. Then they file and pay for a LMIA then you can apply for a closed work permit with your job experience letters and educational assessment.

sajadali22

Jun 26, 2024
No one on this forum is going to give you a visa. If you want to qualify to apply for a work permit to Canada, you must first secure a genuine job offer from an employer in Canada. There are no jobs or employers on this forum.
What happens in this form How do we contact a Canadian person for work?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What happens in this form How do we contact a Canadian person for work?
This is a volunteer forum on Canadian immigration issues. You need to do a job search on Canadian job sites and apply. Don’t expect responses unless employer willing to go through LMIA process and you are the only person who can do the job.