+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to verify LMIA is original or not??

sarahtran1986

Apr 29, 2024
Hi Admin,
Please, I really need your help. My friend has received LMIA with Number 9347754(approval). Would you please help me check again clearly whether it is true or fake???
Details of LMIA below:
EMPLOYER INFORMATION:
- Legal Business name: Doug Pearson Auto.
- Employer Business Address: 462 East Riverside Drive PERTH-ANDOVER, New Brunswick E7H 1Z1.
- EMPLOYER CONTACT(S): Contact Name: douglas pearson
-THIRD PARTY INFORMATION: Legal Business Name: Canadian Foreign Workers Advocate a/o: A & A immigration.
- Job Information :
• NOC Code and Title: 72410 - Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers.
• Job Title: Mechanic 72410
• Number of Positions: 2
• Education Requirements: Secondary school.
• Verbal Language Requirements: English
• Written Language Requirements: English.
• Duration of Employment: 2 years
• Wage: $23/ hour CAD
Thank you so much for your help!pls

Reactions: sajadali22

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you want to give me a visa, what should I do for that? I want to come
No one on this forum is going to give you a visa. If you want to qualify to apply for a work permit to Canada, you must first secure a genuine job offer from an employer in Canada. There are no jobs or employers on this forum.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Tony

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If you want to give me a visa, what should I do for that? I want to come
No one is going to give you a visa. Find a real Canadian employer who cannot hire a Canadian or PR with your experience and education. Then they file and pay for a LMIA then you can apply for a closed work permit with your job experience letters and educational assessment.

sajadali22

Jun 26, 2024
No one on this forum is going to give you a visa. If you want to qualify to apply for a work permit to Canada, you must first secure a genuine job offer from an employer in Canada. There are no jobs or employers on this forum.
What happens in this form How do we contact a Canadian person for work?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What happens in this form How do we contact a Canadian person for work?
This is a volunteer forum on Canadian immigration issues. You need to do a job search on Canadian job sites and apply. Don’t expect responses unless employer willing to go through LMIA process and you are the only person who can do the job.