+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to upload two PDFs online of Schedule A

Reneeshi

Sep 12, 2017
hello guys!

I need big help here, my husband is the principal applicant and I am sponsoring him.

Time line:
Nov 9 - Mississauga office received application
Jan 8 (around) - received email and linked our application. Online account asked for Schedule A and Background check

I've been trying for many days to upload the Schedule A form for me and my husband, but apparently it can only allowed me to upload one file. I tried to combine our two PDFs into one but fail.

I tried every online tool and it didn't work, I even bought the Acrobat package for one month and still didn't work because the file is "protected".

Can anyone tell me what am I suppose to do now?:eek::eek::eek:

Big Thanks!
Renee

FrostiRose

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Gothenburg, Sweden
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Doc's Request.
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Request
16-02-2017
Med's Done....
28-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
hello guys!

I need big help here, my husband is the principal applicant and I am sponsoring him.
Since you're the sponsor you don't need a Schedule A for you. Only your husband needs to fill one out.

Reneeshi

Sep 12, 2017
Since you're the sponsor you don't need a Schedule A for you. Only your husband needs to fill one out.
Thank you for your reply!

The reason why I also filled this form is because it says on the form “the principal applicant, his or her spouse or common law partner, if applicable, and all dependent children aged 18 years or older listed in the application for permanet residence must complete their own copy of this form”.

I guess I misunderstood this information.

Thank you!

jordo

Apr 27, 2014
Regina, SK
It's a generic form that is used by many different paths to permanent residence. For some of the economic paths like express entry, a husband and wife who are both foreign nationals may together apply for PR.

"Listed in the application" refers to the individuals who are applying for PR status.

Reneeshi

Sep 12, 2017
It's a generic form that is used by many different paths to permanent residence. For some of the economic paths like express entry, a husband and wife who are both foreign nationals may together apply for PR.

"Listed in the application" refers to the individuals who are applying for PR status.

Thank you for your help!

I guess I will have a good night sleep :)

Reactions: jordo