+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to take medicals before expiry? Urgent, please.

Vin59

Jun 1, 2020
Hi, I am an international student from India, my medicals will be expiring in the month of June, I would like to know how to take medical before expiry so that it can be updated in the GC key as soon as possible.
I have travel plans for June end. Please guide.

Sharma sanchi56

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hi, I am an international student from India, my medicals will be expiring in the month of June, I would like to know how to take medical before expiry so that it can be updated in the GC key as soon as possible.
I have travel plans for June end. Please guide.
i was in same situation...i asked the ircc by raising a webform and after 16 days i got an email in which they only say to have valid medical records while landing in canada so my immigration lawyer told me to take medical examination 10-15 days before expiring my previous one

Vin59

Jun 1, 2020
i was in same situation...i asked the ircc by raising a webform and after 16 days i got an email in which they only say to have valid medical records while landing in canada so my immigration lawyer told me to take medical examination 10-15 days before expiring my previous one
Hi, thanks for replying. So, after taking the medical did you raise any webforms? And is your medical updated now? Thank you.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Just go to the same panel physician (or any other for that matter) and ask for an UPFRONT medical. Once done, raise a webform and attach the eMedical info sheet given to you. Then wait for IRCC to respond to you or tp update your GCKey with your new medical details/status.

Sharma sanchi56

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Just go to the same panel physician (or any other for that matter) and ask for an UPFRONT medical. Once done, raise a webform and attach the eMedical info sheet given to you. Then wait for IRCC to respond to you or tp update your GCKey with your new medical details/status.
No yet...I got this information by my lawyer yesterday night ...and my medical will expire on 10th July ...and I going to take medical examination again on June 30th...one thing more my lawyer told me to get copy of reports from panel physician for reference...

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
No yet...I got this information by my lawyer yesterday night ...and my medical will expire on 10th July ...and I going to take medical examination again on June 30th...one thing more my lawyer told me to get copy of reports from panel physician for reference...
Yes you can request the physician to email copies of your report once it is ready. I did the same and I got my report.